I am boycotting Will Smith

I think it would be a worthy venture for African Americans to take a long look in the mirror. The constant whining and bitching is really getting laughable. What a bunch of over paid babies. Don't want to go to the Oscars? good stay home maybe that ridiculous red carpet walk will take less time and we can get on with the show.

I think it would be a worthy venture for African Americans to take a long look in the mirror. The constant whining and bitching is really getting laughable. What a bunch of over paid babies. Don't want to go to the Oscars? good stay home maybe that ridiculous red carpet walk will take less time and we can get on with the show.

Two black people who nobody gives a shit about are boycotting the Oscars. The whole thing has been overblown.

I'm pret-tee shure whites have already been boycotting BET since its inception.

Calling for whites to boycott BET is like calling for them to boycott Afro Sheen.

I'm boycotting all the awards shows if they don't nominate Jennifer lawrence for best ass on actress award and eddie redmayne for most attractive role as a woman.

Fuck that trust your illusions scheme called Holly "would" cuz we all know they won't

The owner of this board is a very famous black actor, who also intends to boycott the oscars... so do what you gotta do, we understand.

What about BET awards? Should be boycotted. They exclude whites.

If you want to, it's a free country go ahead.

I could personally give a shit less. That OK too?

Why my ask my permission continue to bitch about nothing . I don't care. :lol:

I'm boycotting all the awards shows if they don't nominate Jennifer lawrence for best ass on actress award and eddie redmayne for most attractive role as a woman.

Fuck that trust your illusions scheme called Holly "would" cuz we all know they won't

I'm boycotting all the awards shows because they are fucking boring, and I don't give a shit.

You know what's worse than black people whining? White people constantly whining about black people whining.

I nominate the black guy in Star Wars. My daughter and I loved that guy.

And Kevin Hart. I don't know what if anything he's acted in, but my daughter likes him, and I've watched him with Conan O'Brien and for that alone, I think he should get an Oscar.

Aside from them...Russell Crowe! He should have gotten Oscars for Gladiator, and for Noah too. And for A Beautiful Mind. And for every other movie he's ever been in. He's amazing. I know he's not black, but I don't care.

And Kevin Hart. I don't know what if anything he's acted in, but my daughter likes him, and I've watched him with Conan O'Brien and for that alone, I think he should get an Oscar.

Aside from them...Russell Crowe! He should have gotten Oscars for Gladiator, and for Noah too. And for A Beautiful Mind. And for every other movie he's ever been in. He's amazing. I know he's not black, but I don't care.

Russell Crowe's sexy too.

Kevin Hart is huge with my kids.

I LOVE him.

I LOVE him.

me too hubba hubba

Omg speaking of Russell Crowe..I was on a kick last weekend, on Amazon Prime watching WHISKY and alcohol...documentaries, I guess. I watched a really cool one on the Isle of Islay, then one on the history of Kentucky Bourbon...then I came across one about BORDEAUX..and it was narrated by Russell Crowe! I think he should get an Oscar for that, too.

Omg speaking of Russell Crowe..I was on a kick last weekend, on Amazon Prime watching WHISKY and alcohol...documentaries, I guess. I watched a really cool one on the Isle of Islay, then one on the history of Kentucky Bourbon...then I came across one about BORDEAUX..and it was narrated by Russell Crowe! I think he should get an Oscar for that, too.

His accent, his eyes, his face, his charisma all should an award!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

His mother should get an award for giving birth to him!!!

His mother should get an award for giving birth to him!!!

Indeed, now your talking !

Forum List

Back