I am Episcopius2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think John Galt was an asshole in the Ayn Rand book. I am not even sure he actually existed in the novel.
If half the people on this board have an opinion of you, JGalt, you are well-known.

I don't think John Galt was an asshole in the Ayn Rand book. I am not even sure he actually existed in the novel.
If half the people on this board have an opinion of you, JGalt, you are well-known.

Half the people on this board and more than several federal agents in DC by now. Stick around, they'll have a file on you too eventually.

Why is everyone resurrecting these old dead threads? :laughing0301:
I don't think I know. But, speculating, it could be that was when we all had some sense! Or maybe it's like racism or colonialism. Or maybe not. It might be I'm just Stoopid like all the leftoids say. Could there be something to that?

Btw make sure that you guys remember to wait at least three days or the resurrection won't work. If it's over three days and still nothing then it'll be six more weeks of winter. Wait...

I don't think I know. But, speculating, it could be that was when we all had some sense! Or maybe it's like racism or colonialism. Or maybe not. It might be I'm just Stoopid like all the leftoids say. Could there be something to that?

Well someone should check and see if Episcopius2 left his laptop lying around and never came back to get it. There might be some naked pictures of girls on it.

Or even creepier, Episcopius2 might no longer be among the living.

We shouldn't be messing around in his thread, it might be haunted. :eek-52:

Or even creepier, Episcopius2 might no longer be among the living.

We shouldn't be messing around in his thread, it might be haunted. :eek-52:

The Haunted Thread... That's got to be the worst title for a horror movie EVER!! 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back