Why are American Democrats not calling out the Antisemites??

This is why the hostages haven't been released.
Just imagine the annihilation awaiting Gaza if there were no hostages to hold them back from turning the place into glass.
You have a point. Can't imagine what type of outcome Hamas could possibly hope for it that were the case.

Who cares? It is the number of ISRAELI children that will be slaughtered at the hands of the Arabs.
So do you consider the 1000 times more Palestinian children mercilessly slaughtered to be subhumans?

Well, except Fetterman. Damn.
Are political considerations more important than appearing to be Jew haters?
My God, is this the real Democratic Party?
Yep, don't matter what race color or creed you are , you can take things to far. Many believe that Isreal response is to much. What Hamas did was absolutely horrible and barbaric. The response may be even more barbaric.

Why are Democrats not calling out the Jew haters in their own party?

1714266133124.png

1714266423730.png

Last edited:
It is time to start smashing heads.
Yes, but smash the head of a Leftist and you get nowhere.

That changes nothing since it does not work anyway.

These people don't understand that if Hamas had the ability, they would exterminate all Jews from the River to the Sea, but simply do not have the miliary means to do it.

However, Israel does have the ability and all these years has not done it to the opposing side.

Yes, but smash the head of a Leftist and you get nowhere.

That changes nothing since it does not work anyway.

These people don't understand that if Hamas had the ability, they would exterminate all Jews from the River to the Sea, but simply do not have the miliary means to do it.

However, Israel does have the ability and all these years has not done it to the opposing side.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and also state that Leftists cheered when Al-Quaeda rammed Boeing 757s and 767s into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

You do realize that 1/2:eek:f Israelis don't approve of their government. Are they anti semitic?

Forum List

Back