Status
Not open for further replies.
but I'm not racist
You are a racist and you are a liar.
Admit it and move on.
no, I am not..you can say it 100 times and it's still not true

You are doing a helluva job faking it.
sorry--not racist
.....and we laugh when you people use that term...you've used it so many times and for so much bullshit--it means nothing now

Oh racist still means racist, you have tried to tell people that your not racist. Your words show you are.

but I'm not racist
Admit it and move on.

sorry--not racist
.....and we laugh when you people use that term...you've used it so many times and for so much bullshit--it means nothing now

Oh racist still means racist, you have tried to tell people that your not racist. Your words show you are.

THe correct spelling for a liberal is "wacist".

Very few white
All seem to be vile , nasty black folks
Just look at street trash in Congress ( Booker, Waters etc )

I wish we could all ship them back !!
They can say whatever racist hate they want and use their black skin as a “ magical shield “

Where would you like to ship them back to since they were born in America. If we shipped you racist, right wing ass clowns out we wouldn't have the racial disharmony that we see in this country.
All the hate and racism is from your ilk , can you dig it

All one has to do is follow USMB and you can see who the racist are.
The white supremacists are whining again because we not only refuse to take their bullshit, but we counter their racism with undisputed, documented fact. If you white racists don't like what we say to you, oh well, you and your ancestors should not have done what you did. God didn't make a set of rules for whites than he did for everyone else. What ye sows ye shall also reap. That goes for whites just like it does for everyone else. Your culture has continually sowed white supremacy, you now reap universal disdain from those your culture has abused. That's the way it is.

View attachment 397352

How the fuck could superbadbruther disagree with this meme? How could anyone?

but I'm not racist
Admit it and move on.

sorry--not racist

The correct spelling for folks like you is RACIST.

but I'm not racist
Admit it and move on.

sorry--not racist

no
1. I am not racist
2. that word means nothing now, anyway

but I'm not racist
Admit it and move on.

sorry--not racist

When people like you throw the term around like you do, you need to distinguish your usage from the traditional usage.

Since you are using it, like a retarded child, spell it as though you are so retarded that you cannot speak properly.

That will avoid confusion, so that normal people, will know to not take anything you say, as anything but shit spewed from the face anus of a retarded child.

This is a completely reasonable request and will help facilitate real debate and the contest of ideas, that this forum was created to pursue.

Come on. Be reasonable.

but I'm not racist
Admit it and move on.

sorry--not racist

When people like you throw the term around like you do, you need to distinguish your usage from the traditional usage.

Since you are using it, like a retarded child, spell it as though you are so retarded that you cannot speak properly.

That will avoid confusion, so that normal people, will know to not take anything you say, as anything but shit spewed from the face anus of a retarded child.

This is a completely reasonable request and will help facilitate real debate and the contest of ideas, that this forum was created to pursue.

Come on. Be reasonable.

Why are you in denial?

but I'm not racist
Admit it and move on.

sorry--not racist

Come on. Be reasonable.

Why are you in denial?

I remember the time I got a lib to admit that as a partisan republican, for decades, that my opposition to Obama, was the same as my opposition to Bill Clinton and the same as it would have been against Hillary, if she had won.

And in the very next sentence, he said, "but it is still racist".

That is why I deny the accusations of you retarded children. Because you are retarded children who don't understand the words that come out your face anuses.

AND, you are assholes.

I hope that clears it up. Not that you would admit it if it did, because you retarded assholes are also liars.

but I'm not racist
Admit it and move on.

sorry--not racist

Come on. Be reasonable.

Why are you in denial?
YOU are the racist

but I'm not racist
Admit it and move on.

sorry--not racist

You sound like a black supremacist

Very few white

They can say whatever racist hate they want and use their black skin as a “ magical shield “
Black people have not done a thing to white people

But if I'm wrong and there are so many racist black people then name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Very few white

Black people have not done a thing to white people

But if I'm wrong and there are so many racist black people then name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

1601915349507.png

Very few white

Don't worry. Let them spout vile. Eventually the SWHTF when the dems go for the guns...if and when they gain power.

Anything run by whites is white supremacy to a negro. NPR said so, so and have it on audio and in print.

See under The continuing power of race or listen to audio.

A quote from the negro in the article:

"I came to a point where I realized that, you know, these multiracial churches, just because they're multiracial, doesn't mean they have somehow escaped white supremacy," she says. "Being diverse doesn't mean that white people are not going to still be in charge and run things."

The squad Nano lr cens.jpg

Very few white

Where would you like to ship them back to since they were born in America. If we shipped you racist, right wing ass clowns out we wouldn't have the racial disharmony that we see in this country.
The real issue is whether extremists will be listened to when the time comes. People will move away from that if they can. And the areas will plunge into economic morass.

but I'm not racist
Admit it and move on.

sorry--not racist

You sound like a black supremacist
..they thinks blacks are inhuman--incapable of doing bad things
hahahahahahhaha

how can I hate black people when I love Sammy Davis Jr and Michael Jackson??????!!!!!
White people have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of racism this was the case.

The question is, how have whites felt about blacks being their bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back