I am seeing many black supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few white
All seem to be vile , nasty black folks
Just look at street trash in Congress ( Booker, Waters etc )

I wish we could all ship them back !!
They can say whatever racist hate they want and use their black skin as a “ magical shield “
Black people have not done a thing to white people

But if I'm wrong and there are so many racist black people then name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

View attachment 397408
The guy standing over him is not black

Looks black to me.

View attachment 397761
He is not black. He clearly has a white mother or father. He's not black.

LOL!!! He is a black man, part of a lefty mob, and he prevented that man from doing a lot of shit. Like walking away from the mob, or living a life without head injury.

So, your pretense that you blacks are always the victim and never the victimizer, is disproved.

Your stupid racism, is just icing on the cake.
This man here is not a black.

1601985248567-png.397761

He is bi-racial. How the can you be black when your mother or father is white ?

Now he will ne treated as a black person, after all the same dog that bites a dark skin blk person, will bite a light skin blk person. But he is technically bi-racial.

But a black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an one individual acting as one individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm you.

He will go to jail

So how can black people practice black supremacy when there are other people who will slap you down if you try and practice it ?

The point of racism is being able to kill people AND walk free.

So policeman can murder black people on a daily basis and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

Bullshit. YOu claimed that black people never stop white people from doing anything, and I proved you wrong.

Very few white

They can say whatever racist hate they want and use their black skin as a “ magical shield “

Where would you like to ship them back to since they were born in America. If we shipped you racist, right wing ass clowns out we wouldn't have the racial disharmony that we see in this country.
All the hate and racism is from your ilk , can you dig it

All one has to do is follow USMB and you can see who the racist are.

Yup. You, im2, paul essien, marcato, all of you racist as hell.

There are some dumbass white racists too, but they are outnumbered by you clowns.

Name some of these dumbass white racists, this is going tell alot about you.

Very few white

Where would you like to ship them back to since they were born in America. If we shipped you racist, right wing ass clowns out we wouldn't have the racial disharmony that we see in this country.

There are some dumbass white racists too, but they are outnumbered by you clowns.

Tank, who no longer posts here, steve mcgarrett, there are a few stormfront clowns that we booted real quick that I can't remember their names.

We have at least four on now, but their names escape me.

Bullshit. YOu claimed that black people never stop white people from doing anything, and I proved you wrong.
I said "Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility. "

And the fact is you can't.

Very few white

Tank, who no longer posts here, steve mcgarrett, there are a few stormfront clowns that we booted real quick that I can't remember their names.

Wow how convenient.

Very few white

Wow how convenient.

I don't accuse people without cause. I simply don't want to make a false accusation.

Very few white

Wow how convenient.

I don't accuse people without cause. I simply don't want to make a false accusation.

That's how you started off.

Very few white

Wow how convenient.

Correct. By stating the obvious. The posters I named are obsessed by race. Paul wants to murder white people merely for their color.

That is the essence of racism.

Very few white

Wow how convenient.

Correct. By stating the obvious. The posters I named are obsessed by race. Paul wants to murder white people merely for their color.

If you want a really good laugh, ask him about his theory of skin color and fighting.

Very few white

Wow how convenient.

What does Paul have to do with anyone else? I came up at the back end of Jim Crow, this country is obsessed with race. Amazing how you can't remember anyone's name when it comes to white racist on this forum.

Very few white

Wow how convenient.

What does Paul have to do with anyone else? I came up at the back end of Jim Crow, this country is obsessed with race. Amazing how you can't remember anyone's name when it comes to white racist on this forum.

No. YOU are obsessed with race. Most of the country has evolved. Yes, there are still white idiots who are racist. But they are now the minority. You and the rest of your black racist buddies, haven't figured that out yet.

Very few white

Wow how convenient.

No. YOU are obsessed with race. Most of the country has evolved. Yes, there are still white idiots who are racist. But they are now the minority. You and the rest of your black racist buddies, haven't figured that out yet.

Either you are slow or trying to bullshit somebody, I believe it is more of the latter. Now you can remember the names of black men on this forum whom you deem as racist, but when it comes to white racist on this forum all of sudden you have amnesia.

Very few white

Wow how convenient.

Either you are slow or trying to bullshit somebody, I believe it is more of the latter. Now you can remember the names of black men on this forum whom you deem as racist, but when it comes to white racist on this forum all of sudden you have amnesia.

Yeah, you are easy to remember because you are always yapping about race. Their racism only shows up at certain times. Yours is ALWAYS present.

Very few white

Wow how convenient.

Actually you have shown exactly what you are.

Yeah, you are easy to remember because you are always yapping about race. Their racism only shows up at certain times. Yours is ALWAYS present.

I said "Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility. "

And the fact is you can't.

I gave one example, and you lied about it. I can give more examples, and you would lie about that too.

you are a dishonest racist hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back