I am sick of White Racists

At least they have clean skirts and not their pants hanging down to their knees showing off their nasty boxers.
Really? Like these guys?

1628314307145.png

1628314356791.png

1628314465794.png

How about you white woman?
1628314530063.png

1628314665405.png

Stupid ass white racist clown.

It must really suck to be you. Angry all the time, complaining, whinefests galore, and then with your now closed thread filled with empty threats against whitey.

You poor thing.

It must really suck to be you. Angry all the time, complaining, whinefests galore, and then with your now closed thread filled with empty threats against whitey.

You poor thing.
It's great to be me. I have a backbone. There were no threats in my thread and the only people I see whining in this forum are you racists. Apparently that affirmative action education you got didn't teach you to deal with reality.

At least they have clean skirts and not their pants hanging down to their knees showing off their nasty boxers.
And while everybody knows what trash wear under their sagging pants, no one knows what Scots wear under their kilts. I'll take a kilt over sagging pants anyday.

And while everybody knows what trash wear under their sagging pants, no one knows what Scots wear under their kilts. I'll take a kilt over sagging pants anyday.
Well you see racist, I've never sagged a day in my motherfucking life so when you bring up sagging to me just because I am black, it's proof of your racism. And only white trash are racists. So pull up your pants.

Well you see racist, I've never sagged a day in my motherfucking life so when you bring up sagging to me just because I am black, it's proof of your racism. And only white trash are racists. So pull up your pants.
You see racism everywhere. I specifically didn’t mention race because trash of all races ape that “fashion”. When I lived in So Cal I saw more Latinos and whites doing it than blacks. So sit on you tender, easily offended sensibilities and rotate. In my option, you could wear Saville Row bespoke suits and you’d still be a worthless racist. Oh and by the way, I was answering Gracie, not you. Go back and look. It was also intended to be humor, asking what a Scot wears under his kilt is an old joke.

Last edited:
You see racism everywhere. I specifically didn’t mention race because trash of all races ape that “fashion”. When I lived in So Cal I saw more Latinos and whites doing it than blacks. So sit on you tender, easily offended sensibilities and rotate. In my option, you could wear Saville Row bespoke suits and you’d still be a worthless racist. Oh and by the way, I was answering Gracie, not you. Go back and look.
That's not how it works when you are black son.

We grow up dealing with racism, so by the time you hit my age and are considered old, you can pretty much see racism when it's there. Gracie bought up the sagging to me, and we all knew what you meant. The fact you put it on Latinos shows you're a racist just as much. This ain't about being easily offended and coming from a group of people who whine better than Chardonnay if we don't say not all whites when we describe what whites do, I find your comments rather comical.

I know who you were talking to and since people here but in and gang up on people who aren't talking to them all the time...

We grow up dealing with racism, so by the time you hit my age and are considered old, you can pretty much see racism when it's there. Gracie bought up the sagging to me, and we all knew what you meant. The fact you put it on Latinos shows you're a racist just as much. This ain't about being easily offended and coming from a group of people who whine better than Chardonnay if we don't say not all whites when we describe what whites do, I find your comments rather comical.

I know who you were talking to and since people here but in and gang up on people who aren't talking to them all the time...
You grow up seeing non-existent racism and blame all your failures on it. Grow up.

It's great to be me. I have a backbone. There were no threats in my thread and the only people I see whining in this forum are you racists. Apparently that affirmative action education you got didn't teach you to deal with reality.
do you realize that you just made an argument against affirmative action ?

When you describe a particular kind of person wearing saggy pants it isn’t racism, it’s who you see doing it the most. A lot if blacks call whites trailer trash, why is that?

Especially these fuckheads here. Needless to say, there are plenty of whites who feel the same way.

But you're not sick of Black Racists? tsk tsk tsk.....now that definitely sounds like a double standard.

Especially these fuckheads here. Needless to say, there are plenty of whites who feel the same way.

Let’s just agree to peacefully separate. Many blacks want to separate and have plans to do so. Your kind can’t live peacefully with different races, and other races don’t want to live with you.

Get onboard with with the Republic of New Africa!!!

The Black Call for Separation
The more radical black activists are calling for the same thing some Segregationists wanted in the 19th century—an interior “homeland” for Blacks:

rna%2Bhomeland.png

The Black Call for Separation

Forum List

Back