I am Sick to Death of the Elites Dishing Crap to People of Faith

Which of the two lesbians bound by a marriage contract for life is the father to any boys or girls raised in that home?

Who represents a father?

All fathers are different. Some make outstanding parents, some are assholes

Which of the two lesbians bound by a marriage contract for life is the father to any boys or girls raised in that home?

Why would either of them be the father? Do I have to explain biology to you?

The father would be a man who is not part of the marriage- like literally millions of families in the United States. None of whom you have any problem with.

Or like the father is the man who divorced his wife- broke his marriage contract with his wife- and is a parent even though the marriage contract was severed- the marriage contract that no child could stop from being severed.

I am sick to death of religious people attempting to dictate to other people that aint religious.

I am sick to death of religious people attempting to dictate to other people that aint religious.
You know it's funny you said that. Try hanging out with a bunch of "secular" LGBT people and suggest there might be some closeted heterosexuality going on with them. Say it nicely. Say it sweetly. Point out that because lesbians used dildos and males, each others' holes in the lower pelvis for sex, that you know, at least some craving for the natural sex act is there? The mannish lesbians being found attractive by lipstick lesbians...the femme bottom gays being found attractive by the butch partner.... Say it's no big deal. Doesn't hurt to be honest. :popcorn:

Then wince as the whip of dogma slices painful ribbons in your back as you run for your life from the burning upside-down crosses... Anne Heche is considered a black-listed heretic. And she just silently crept away from the cult. Imagine SAYING something that exposed it as flawed behaviors? Egads! Scientology-style stalking and abusive harassment wouldn't hold a candle to what you'd experience at that point.

:whip:

Last edited:
Liberals are against hate......except 2/3 of Dem voters hate Christians and 1/2 hate hate white people
Even Gandhi knew that Christians suck. The worst people in this country like to call themselves Christians and for that they`ll burn in hell. I`m a church goer who went to Catholic schools and I resent very much racist and warmongering lowlifes calling themselves Christians.
Quote by Mahatma Gandhi : “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christia...”

We are talking about SCIENCE, and the effects on the child of two mentally ill parents.
An uneducated slob like you should never utter the word "science". Whatever your parents did to raise such an impotent ignoramus is worse than any effect of having two mommies or two daddies.

Children of divorce and single mothers are already severely damaged
Damn this is stupid...no they aren't....

Yes they are. And just because they are damaged doesn’t mean they are throwaway kids to be farmed out to homosexuals.
Those are the kids we need to be extra vigilant about because of their inability to police their own situation; compared to their more able peers.

You know it's funny you said that. Try hanging out with a bunch of "secular" LGBT people and suggest there might be some closeted heterosexuality going on with them. Say it nicely. Say it sweetly. Point out that because lesbians used dildos and males, each others' holes in the lower pelvis for sex, that you know, at least some craving for the natural sex act is there? The mannish lesbians being found attractive by lipstick lesbians...the femme bottom gays being found attractive by the butch
'

Why would anyone ever hang out with anyone and talk about what kind of sex they are having? What kind of pervert does that with a 'bunch of secular' anyone? What kind of pervert would go around obsessing about what kind of sex lesbians are having or what kind of sex gay men are having?

Well just you

Yes they are. And just because they are damaged doesn’t mean they are throwaway kids to be farmed out to homosexuals.
Those are the kids we need to be extra vigilant about because of their inability to police their own situation; compared to their more able peers.

If children of divorce and single mothers are so 'damaged'- why do we allow divorce- or single mothers?

Yes they are. And just because they are damaged doesn’t mean they are throwaway kidsvto be farmed out to homosexuals.

No kids are throwaway kids.

Even though kids up for adoption have been thrown away by their biological parents.
You prefer these kids to have no parents at all- rather than be adopted by parents who actually choose to be parents.

If children of divorce and single mothers are so 'damaged'- why do we allow divorce- or single mothers?
Upon divorce their children should be whisked away to an orphanage or foster home.

Forum List

Back