I am Sick to Death of the Elites Dishing Crap to People of Faith

Shhhhh.....! :eusa_shhh:

Don't tell anyone that some gay men have hetero tendencies, using another guys anus as an artificial vagina & liking it when they act and dress and talk "femme"... Only heteros are supposed to have closeted issues! Don't you know that's only a one-way street?

"Born that way".... :lmao:
My goodness! You sure like to talk about naughty parts a lot. An awful lot.

By the way, you'll be jumping into that debate already behind 1,000,000 to 1. It's going to be like a guy with a sword fighting an army with machine guns. Have at it, Jaysus-boy!
See now that's odd. This poll would suggest that 80% of people (spread evenly across the entire political spectrum) believe both a mother and father are important to children. How do they get those in gay marriage again? :popcorn:

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?
And poll numbers showing approval of gay martiage and adoption rise every single year. So yes, youre on the losing team, ya fossil.
Yeah what was I thinking? That poll was done way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2016.

Gawd was that the Jurassic or the Cretaceous period? :lmao:

I'm still unclear how any of the 80% can feel that mother & father are important to children but still be in support of gay marriage? Defies logic.
Loving parents are important to children
That's where many of the homo-haters fall flat.

By the way, you'll be jumping into that debate already behind 1,000,000 to 1. It's going to be like a guy with a sword fighting an army with machine guns. Have at it, Jaysus-boy!
See now that's odd. This poll would suggest that 80% of people (spread evenly across the entire political spectrum) believe both a mother and father are important to children. How do they get those in gay marriage again? :popcorn:

And poll numbers showing approval of gay martiage and adoption rise every single year. So yes, youre on the losing team, ya fossil.
Yeah what was I thinking? That poll was done way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2016.

I'm still unclear how any of the 80% can feel that mother & father are important to children but still be in support of gay marriage? Defies logic.
That's not what the survey in quote above asked about. It used specifically "mother" and "father". 80% said both are important to girls & boys growing up.

80%. Done from a survey just last year. And that is spread evenly across the entire political spectrum.

That's not what the survey in quote above asked about. It used specifically "mother" and "father". 80% said both are important to girls & boys growing up.

80%. Done from a survey just last year. And that is spread evenly across the entire political spectrum.

You created the most ridiculous USMB survey ever that does nothing to prove the point you think it does

Over 60 percent of Americans support same sex marriage....how is that?
63 percent support gay adoption

Most Americans Say Same-Sex Couples Entitled to Adopt

Don't tell anyone that some gay men have hetero tendencies, using another guys anus as an artificial vagina & liking it when they act and dress and talk "femme"... Only heteros are supposed to have closeted issues! Don't you know that's only a one-way street?

Lord knows nothing screams closeted heterosexual like two men having anal sex. :lol:

You created the most ridiculous USMB survey ever that does nothing to prove the point you think it does

In Imaginationland, an internet straw poll that doesn't ask about gay marriage is proof that 80% oppose gay marriage.

In Imaginationland, an internet straw poll that doesn't ask about gay marriage is proof that 80% oppose gay marriage.
He creates a poll that asks......Do you love your parents?
And then claims it proves people oppose gay parents

Which is funny because I am so sick of Republicans pretending to be people of faith. No one of faith would cut children’s Healthcare or school lunches or daycare.
Only monsters would do such a thing.

Look at this guy wanting to mix religion and politics.

This is an old barb of mine, especially when these arrogant elites are completely ignorant about the things they think that they know about.

Religion is a threat to Marxists because, like the family, it is a competing loyalty to the almighty state.

Lord knows nothing screams closeted heterosexual like two men having anal sex. :lol:
And talking talking talking about it. Yes. If anyone here should be crowned the next Mal Memorial Closet Queen....it should be Sil.

the elites are losing a sense of what regular people in America think and want
They never did share the values of the unwashed masses. They have always been two steps ahead, historically, by the very nature of what they are.. What has changed is that the unwashed masses no longer respect things like education, expertise, or well-reasoned argument. Now every fool who can read a blog thinks he is just as qualified to opine on any complicated subject as is any expert in that field.
That's how they ended up with Hillary. Do you think they've learned their lesson?
^^^

Would someone please give this guy some attention? His Hillary Tourette's Syndrome is flaring up again, and attention from strangers to reward him for his efforts is the only thing that will calm him down.
Relax, lady. I see Hillary still chafes.

This is an old barb of mine, especially when these arrogant elites are completely ignorant about the things they think that they know about.

Religion is a threat to Marxists because, like the family, it is a competing loyalty to the almighty state.

Well, more like it's a competing loyalty to the devil. What the LGBT left is up to doesn't even compute. They're up to total theological dominance for sure; so I guess that involves hijacking all powers of the state. They've nearly got it done too, using our judicial branch's weakness: appointed appellate judges who answer to no one once they snuggle down with tenure. Unless the moral folks fight back against the cult.

Well, more like it's a competing loyalty to the devil. What the LGBT left is up to doesn't even compute. They're up to total theological dominance for sure; so I guess that involves hijacking all powers of the state. They've nearly got it done too, using our judicial branch's weakness: appointed appellate judges who answer to no one once they snuggle down with tenure. Unless the moral folks fight back against the cult.
More about gays! gays! gays!

70% Support Marriage equality for gay Americans.
Done from a survey that asked that specific question- last month.

100% of the people responding to your survey- did not vote against gay marriage.

Well, more like it's a competing loyalty to the devil. What the LGBT left is up to doesn't even compute. t.

Yeah- imagine wanting to be treated equally before the law- how does that 'compute'?

the elites are losing a sense of what regular people in America think and want
They never did share the values of the unwashed masses. They have always been two steps ahead, historically, by the very nature of what they are.. What has changed is that the unwashed masses no longer respect things like education, expertise, or well-reasoned argument. Now every fool who can read a blog thinks he is just as qualified to opine on any complicated subject as is any expert in that field.
That's how they ended up with Hillary. Do you think they've learned their lesson?
^^^

Would someone please give this guy some attention? His Hillary Tourette's Syndrome is flaring up again, and attention from strangers to reward him for his efforts is the only thing that will calm him down.
Relax, lady. I see Hillary still chafes.
So does Fat Donnie

Boom...bada......boom

..religion is absolutely essential to people who want authoritative theocracy to codify their fetishes and neuroses into law.

You mean like Obergefell 2015? :popcorn:

You know, where your cult's fetishes had enshrined in law that there can be a new binding contract that banishes children from either a father or mother for life?

Between the two sets of dogma, at least Christians aren't promoting child abuse as an Institution backed by a contract.

..religion is absolutely essential to people who want authoritative theocracy to codify their fetishes and neuroses into law.

You mean like Obergefell 2015? :popcorn:

You know, where your cult's fetishes had enshrined in law that there can be a new binding contract that banishes children from either a father or mother for life?

Between the two sets of dogma, at least Christians aren't promoting child abuse as an Institution backed by a contract.
Show me a marriage contract in which children are partners

Forum List

Back