I am Sick to Death of the Elites Dishing Crap to People of Faith

Oh, it's the old "if you debate us you obsess on gay sex" trick.

Uh, that's not a trick.... who is debating gay sex? Wha? There's nothing to debate. You like it, or you don't. If this is a "debate", then I am also waiting for the next great societal debate over whether or not mustard tastes good.

Now, if you mean to say (in your adorably inarticulate and stunted way) that we should debate the morality and ethics of accepting gay people in our society, be my guest. By the way, you'll be jumping into that debate already behind 1,000,000 to 1. It's going to be like a guy with a sword fighting an army with machine guns. Have at it, Jaysus-boy!

By the way, you'll be jumping into that debate already behind 1,000,000 to 1. It's going to be like a guy with a sword fighting an army with machine guns. Have at it, Jaysus-boy!
See now that's odd. This poll would suggest that 80% of people (spread evenly across the entire political spectrum) believe both a mother and father are important to children. How do they get those in gay marriage again? :popcorn:

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

`
`

22222.jpg
So how does that work?

Did one of these "guys" shit out that poor baby 9 months after one of them stuck his gollywager up the other's ass?

Shhhhh.....! :eusa_shhh:

Don't tell anyone that some gay men have hetero tendencies, using another guys anus as an artificial vagina & liking it when they act and dress and talk "femme"... Only heteros are supposed to have closeted issues! Don't you know that's only a one-way street?

"Born that way".... :lmao:

By the way, you'll be jumping into that debate already behind 1,000,000 to 1. It's going to be like a guy with a sword fighting an army with machine guns. Have at it, Jaysus-boy!
See now that's odd. This poll would suggest that 80% of people (spread evenly across the entire political spectrum) believe both a mother and father are important to children. How do they get those in gay marriage again? :popcorn:

And poll numbers showing approval of gay martiage and adoption rise every single year. 70%+ at last glance, and increasing every year. So yes, you're on the losing team, ya fossil. And , considering this country is 80% Christian...you're even on the wrong side of your religion! Haw haw!

And poll numbers showing approval of gay martiage and adoption rise every single year. So yes, youre on the losing team, ya fossil.
Yeah what was I thinking? That poll was done way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2016.

Gawd was that the Jurassic or the Cretaceous period? :lmao:

Yeah what was I thinking? That poll was done way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2016.
And in no way represents opposition to gay adoption, as that was not the poll question, and as literally EVERY poll on the acceptance of gay adoption shows. So you can cry all night, and you will not have made your point. This is because your point is factually incorrect, and thus you have not a shred of evidence for it.

So, naturally, you have to now invent a self-soothing reason for why I am saying you are wrong, as it could not POSSIBLY be because you just made some stupid shit up that contradicts all the evidence available..... what is it this time? I go door to door, promoting anal sex? Something equally freakish, I'm sure.

I know this dog who loves his owner who beats him. Also, presumably this boy "loves his parents" too
How nauseating...comparing "being homosexual" to physical abise of a child. Damn you are disgusting. And now you understand why your stupid religious nonsense gets laughed out of courtrooms.

My advocacy for normalcy centers around how the LGBT cult is indecent or depriving to children. Gay pride parades. Obergefell ratifying banishing mother or father for life without citation, discussion or representation for kids as to the importance of those two people historically from marriage to them....and the like.

In fact, I tend to downplay the religious-objection angle because I know child protective laws are ironclad; whereas religious objections are just one cult objecting to another. Though, religion is long established as protected and I'm unaware as yet if the bishops and popes of the church of LGBT have tax exempt status..
Looks like we have a dilemma here

Should we allow orphaned children to be adopted by a loving same sex family

Or

Adopted by narrow minded Christians who will fill their minds with hate

And in no way represents opposition to gay adoption, as that was not the poll question

But logic is part of deductive reasoning. So I'll ask again, if 80% of the 106 some people polled across the entire political spectrum say they believe BOTH a mother and father are "important" to children....how can they be in favor of (gay) marriage that banishes children from either a mother or father for life?

I know this dog who loves his owner who beats him. Also, presumably this boy "loves his parents" too
How nauseating...comparing "being homosexual" to physical abise of a child. Damn you are disgusting. And now you understand why your stupid religious nonsense gets laughed out of courtrooms.

My advocacy for normalcy centers around how the LGBT cult is indecent or depriving to children. .

Your cult is not for normalcy- you just advocate to harm gay Americans- and their children.

And in no way represents opposition to gay adoption, as that was not the poll question

But logic is part of deductive reasoning. So I'll ask again, if 80% of the 106 some people polled across the entire political spectrum say they believe BOTH a mother and father are "important" to children....how can they be in favor of (gay) marriage that banishes children from either a mother or father for life?

Because rational people don't have your batshit crazy twisted mind.

Gay marriage doesn't banish any children from anything.

Your 'poll' didn't mention gay marriage- and as you are well aware- a large portion of the people who said that a mother and father are important also said they supported gay marriage.

Why?

Because the two are unrelated.

Whether or not a couple- gay or straight- has any children- ever- is not a requirement for marriage.

Whether or not a couple- gay or straight- has children- is not related to marriage- there is no requirement that they get married.

However- if a couple does have children- it is better for the children that they get married.

Remember- preventing a gay couple from marrying doesn't magically give their kids additional parents- it just deprives their kids from the safety of having married parents.

It only harms kids.

And poll numbers showing approval of gay martiage and adoption rise every single year. So yes, youre on the losing team, ya fossil.

I did a 'poll' here at USMB just a few weeks ago- specifically asking posters if they supported gay marriage.

70% of posters supported marriage equality for gays.

And that was asking the actual question- not your poll that didn't ask people whether they support gay marriage.

So how does that work?

Did one of these "guys" shit out that poor baby 9 months after one of them stuck his gollywager up the other's ass?

I know this will be a hard concept for you- but here is how it works.

Hetero couple has baby.
Hetero couple abandons baby.
Gay couple does what the hetero couple were unwilling/unable to do: willingly and purposely becoming parents for an abandoned child.

My advocacy for normalcy centers around how the LGBT cult is indecent or depriving to children
Shameless lie. Your bigotry originates from your own neuroses and fetishes, which you then backwards-justify using a text of bronze age fables. Not sure who you think you're fooling.
You don't have to look hard to understand the science behind warning two guys that butt sex will radically shorten their twisted lifespan. But keep pretending this sickness is normal, and that will change reality.
A) half of all homosexuals are not 'two guys'
B) Not all gay men have anal sex
C) Actually more straight men have anal sex than gay men in America- just they have anal sex with women
D) And finally- if two men are monogamous- they can fuck each other for 50 years without affecting their lifespan.

My advocacy for normalcy centers around how the LGBT cult is indecent or depriving to children
Shameless lie. Your bigotry originates from your own neuroses and fetishes, which you then backwards-justify using a text of bronze age fables. Not sure who you think you're fooling.
You don't have to look hard to understand the science behind warning two guys that butt sex will radically shorten their twisted lifespan. But keep pretending this sickness is normal, and that will change reality.
A) half of all homosexuals are not 'two guys'
B) Not all gay men have anal sex
C) Actually more straight men have anal sex than gay men in America- just they have anal sex with women
D) And finally- if two men are monogamous- they can fuck each other for 50 years without affecting their lifespan.
Science denier!

I'm still unclear how any of the 80% can feel that mother & father are important to children but still be in support of gay marriage? Defies logic.

I'm still unclear how any of the 80% can feel that mother & father are important to children but still be in support of gay marriage? Defies logic.
Loving parents are important to children

Forum List

Back