I am so sick of white guys: Liberals celebrate Christmas w/ white people are bad themed coloring bk

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘I Am So Sick of White Guys’: Liberals Celebrate Christmas With White People Are Bad Themed Adult Coloring Book
In yet another round of you can’t make this up stuff up hard-left insanity, a liberal writer from Seattle has published an adult coloring book that ridicules white people for their perceived slights against the leftist orthodoxy and unchecked “white privilege” that allows them to vote for someone like Donald Trump.
-----------------------------------------------------------

There are two on here today who suffer from this mental illness, they hate being white they can't even stand who they are so they must around being their typical pricks to others because it makes them feel really good leftist liberal assholes we all know who they are LMFAO..

ADULTS ALLEGED ADULTS WHO USE COLORING BOOKS SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CLUE , IN WHAT THE FK IS WRONG WITH THIS NATION. . Immature big fkn cry babies who aren't on planet reality.
The parents who raised these mental cases good job zero four thirty stupid asses wait until society can't function under this and your loser kid can't function in the real world LMFAO... gawd u fkrs are beyond stupid.

‘I Am So Sick of White Guys’: Liberals Celebrate Christmas With White People Are Bad Themed Adult Coloring Book
In yet another round of you can’t make this up stuff up hard-left insanity, a liberal writer from Seattle has published an adult coloring book that ridicules white people for their perceived slights against the leftist orthodoxy and unchecked “white privilege” that allows them to vote for someone like Donald Trump.
-----------------------------------------------------------

There are two on here today who suffer from this mental illness, they hate being white they can't even stand who they are so they must around being their typical pricks to others because it makes them feel really good leftist liberal assholes we all know who they are LMFAO..

ADULTS ALLEGED ADULTS WHO USE COLORING BOOKS SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CLUE , IN WHAT THE FK IS WRONG WITH THIS NATION. . Immature big fkn cry babies who aren't on planet reality.
The parents who raised these mental cases good job zero four thirty stupid asses wait until society can't function under this and your loser kid can't function in the real world LMFAO... gawd u fkrs are beyond stupid.
DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

What a fun gag gift. It's shame I only just heard of it.

Someone needs to make a coloring book for white people that shows how horrible they are. You have to use the right shade to know the white bully and the proper minority victim.

But the author is a white guy. Does that mean that he won't celebrate Christmas with himself???

Corbett-Pic-1-300x200.jpg

What an effin' goofball.

But the author is a white guy. Does that mean that he won't celebrate Christmas with himself???

What a goofball.

Dude you haven't even got the masses of these idiots who hate whites and being white when they are white themselves. It's called " LEFTIST/LIBERAL/DEMOCRAT brainwashing. The schools are using psychological warfare to do it to the mass population. Since most are to fkn stupid to understand how pysh.warfare works they can't comprehend it's power and weak minds are easy to manipulate.

What a goofball.

Dude you haven't even got the masses of these idiots who hate whites and being white when they are white themselves. It's called " LEFTIST/LIBERAL/DEMOCRAT brainwashing. The schools are using psychological warfare to do it to the mass population. Since most are to fkn stupid to understand how pysh.warfare works they can't comprehend it's power and weak minds are easy to manipulate.

White-hating Idiot liberals like him need to be severely dick-slapped and then dropped off on the corner of MLK Blvd. in any major city of this country, at 2:00 AM. Just left there to fend for themselves.

Merry Christmas..from Alex Jones and Infowars.

iu

Check your shit before speaking though bhahaah That way you won't keep making yourself look like a dumbass LMAO!!

( LINKS ARE ALL FROM INFOWARS) imagine that.

View attachment 167835

'I Am So Sick of White Guys' coloring book hits a nerve

View attachment 167833‘I Am So Sick of White Guys’: Liberals Celebrate Christmas With White People Are Bad Themed Adult Coloring Book
Link you gave was Infowars..surely you don't think that I would have clicked on it???? Had you provided the original links..I might have been tempted--although fringe types like the coloring book guy are not representative of anything except your fantasy of what liberals are. It buys into your prejudices--thus you take it as gospel.

What a goofball.

White-hating Idiot liberals like him need to be severely dick-slapped and then dropped off on the corner of MLK Blvd. in any major city of this country, at 2:00 AM. Just left there to fend for themselves.
You want to slap him with your dick? How...odd.

iu

Does that make the story any less true?
Nope...it is an amusing piece---but it seems Infowars..has an investment in stirring the pot---and on Christmas, at that. It seems that Alex Jones..and his followers..have a certain ..shall we call it 'mindset'?

So tell me this: Had Hillary Clinton won the election, would we be seeing the left extending the hand of consolation this Christmas? Offering to assuage the butthurtedness of those poor Republicans who are forced to sit in mute silence, while Hillary destroys everything they believe in?

Nawww. You fuckers would be dancing in the aisles and twisting the knife at every opportunity. Come on, admit it. Christmas is for giving, and we're going to give you all the shit you can eat. :biggrin:

iu

Check your shit before speaking though bhahaah That way you won't keep making yourself look like a dumbass LMAO!!

( LINKS ARE ALL FROM INFOWARS) imagine that.

View attachment 167835

'I Am So Sick of White Guys' coloring book hits a nerve

View attachment 167833‘I Am So Sick of White Guys’: Liberals Celebrate Christmas With White People Are Bad Themed Adult Coloring Book
Link you gave was Infowars..surely you don't think that I would have clicked on it???? Had you provided the original links..I might have been tempted--although fringe types like the coloring book guy are not representative of anything except your fantasy of what liberals are. It buys into your prejudices--thus you take it as gospel.

Seriously? The Democrat party caters to the fringe element of American society. The farther left they are, the more they're welcomed.

This isn't the party of FDR and JFK any more, ya know.

Does that make the story any less true?
Nope...it is an amusing piece---but it seems Infowars..has an investment in stirring the pot---and on Christmas, at that. It seems that Alex Jones..and his followers..have a certain ..shall we call it 'mindset'?

So tell me this: Had Hillary Clinton won the election, would we be seeing the left extending the hand of consolation this Christmas? Offering to assuage the butthurtedness of those poor Republicans who are forced to sit in mute silence, while Hillary destroys everything they believe in?

Nawww. You fuckers would be dancing in the aisles and twisting the knife at every opportunity. Come on, admit it. Christmas is for giving, and we're going to give you all the shit you can eat. :biggrin:
Me..I'm not a Leftist--except here, I guess. I did not vote for Hillery...or Trump. As far as extending the hand of consolation--precious little of that on either side...those silent in the middle---would welcome it--but that is not the world we live in.

Just as an aside though..I think you put too much into who is President..it is the Congress that holds the power..if they can get their shit together.

Forum List

Back