I am so sick of white guys: Liberals celebrate Christmas w/ white people are bad themed coloring bk

‘I Am So Sick of White Guys’: Liberals Celebrate Christmas With White People Are Bad Themed Adult Coloring Book
In yet another round of you can’t make this up stuff up hard-left insanity, a liberal writer from Seattle has published an adult coloring book that ridicules white people for their perceived slights against the leftist orthodoxy and unchecked “white privilege” that allows them to vote for someone like Donald Trump.
-----------------------------------------------------------

There are two on here today who suffer from this mental illness, they hate being white they can't even stand who they are so they must around being their typical pricks to others because it makes them feel really good leftist liberal assholes we all know who they are LMFAO..

ADULTS ALLEGED ADULTS WHO USE COLORING BOOKS SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CLUE , IN WHAT THE FK IS WRONG WITH THIS NATION. . Immature big fkn cry babies who aren't on planet reality.
The parents who raised these mental cases good job zero four thirty stupid asses wait until society can't function under this and your loser kid can't function in the real world LMFAO... gawd u fkrs are beyond stupid.
Just because we don’t join the kkk doesn’t mean we hate being white

Merry Christmas..from Alex Jones and Infowars.

iu

Check your shit before speaking though bhahaah That way you won't keep making yourself look like a dumbass LMAO!!

( LINKS ARE ALL FROM INFOWARS) imagine that.

View attachment 167835

'I Am So Sick of White Guys' coloring book hits a nerve

View attachment 167833‘I Am So Sick of White Guys’: Liberals Celebrate Christmas With White People Are Bad Themed Adult Coloring Book
Link you gave was Infowars..surely you don't think that I would have clicked on it???? Had you provided the original links..I might have been tempted--although fringe types like the coloring book guy are not representative of anything except your fantasy of what liberals are. It buys into your prejudices--thus you take it as gospel.

Seriously? The Democrat party caters to the fringe element of American society. The farther left they are, the more they're welcomed.

This isn't the party of FDR and JFK any more, ya know.
Of course you are right..just as the Republicans cater to the fringe elements on the Right..as exemplified by Alex Jones and Steve Bannon

there's all kind of anti-white crap out there
all kind of hate crimes by blacks
but they are hardly ever MSM

‘I Am So Sick of White Guys’: Liberals Celebrate Christmas With White People Are Bad Themed Adult Coloring Book
In yet another round of you can’t make this up stuff up hard-left insanity, a liberal writer from Seattle has published an adult coloring book that ridicules white people for their perceived slights against the leftist orthodoxy and unchecked “white privilege” that allows them to vote for someone like Donald Trump.
-----------------------------------------------------------

There are two on here today who suffer from this mental illness, they hate being white they can't even stand who they are so they must around being their typical pricks to others because it makes them feel really good leftist liberal assholes we all know who they are LMFAO..

ADULTS ALLEGED ADULTS WHO USE COLORING BOOKS SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CLUE , IN WHAT THE FK IS WRONG WITH THIS NATION. . Immature big fkn cry babies who aren't on planet reality.
The parents who raised these mental cases good job zero four thirty stupid asses wait until society can't function under this and your loser kid can't function in the real world LMFAO... gawd u fkrs are beyond stupid.
Just because we don’t join the kkk doesn’t mean we hate being white

The coloring book is not titled "I'm am so sick of the KKK".

Forum List

Back