🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am so tired of all the gay shit

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

I am over it. :bang3::banghead:

It is amazing that. Conservatives are so afraid of 3% of the population. Having rights

Why should anyone try to use religion to deprive others of equal rights?

You have no right to be served. End of discussion.

"Equal rights" are the operative words.

That's right, we all equally have no right to be served.

Why is that?

You don't have a right to compel another person to do anything. Using force on innocent people is a violation of their rights.

Is the gay agenda really the most important issue facing this country? WTF is wrong with us that we let 3% of the population dictate to 97% ?

We have some real problems that need to be addressed: 18 trillion in debt, 47% on govt dole of some sort, the highest corporate tax rate in the world, illegal immigration taking american jobs, Russia, Iran, ISIS, etc.

But instead we spend hours and hours on whether homosexuality is normal and whether gays are being discriminated against.

It is amazing that. Conservatives are so afraid of 3% of the population. Having rights
No, they're pissed that the 3% who are sexual perverts are forcing the other 97% to legitimize and tolerate the perversity of the 3% - and not by The Will of the People... but by Judicial Activism... and a sizable percentage of the 97% are now beginning to push back, seeking ways to push sexual perversity out of the mainstream and away from decent folk and back into the closet where it belongs.

It's amazing that you have enough brain-power to continue breathing.

Why should anyone try to use religion to deprive others of equal rights?

Why is that?

You don't have a right to compel another person to do anything. Using force on innocent people is a violation of their rights.

If two "equal" people show up at a bakery, one straight and one gay, why should the bakery have the right to serve one and not the other?

No, they're pissed that the 3% who are sexual perverts are forcing the other 97% to legitimize and tolerate the perversity of the 3% - and not by The Will of the People... but by Judicial Activism... and a sizable percentage of the 97% are now beginning to push back, seeking ways to push sexual perversity out of the mainstream and away from decent folk and back into the closet where it belongs.

They are not asking you to have see with them.....only the same treatment as others

How many college football players drafted into the NFL in 2014 failed to make the cut and become part of the team that drafted them?
I don't know the answer to that question. But then, I'm not a football fan.
The only one I know about is the homosexual one, Michael Sam. Because the media keeps plastering his name everywhere.
The liberal media (redundency alert) has a fixation with homosexuals and they want everybody else to have their same fixation.

OnLy Muslims should be able to behead gays

They're afraid of the change, diversity, and dissent gay Americans realizing their comprehensive civil rights represent – can't have that sort of thing spreading throughout the country, you know...

And here is yet another example of the fear, ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right.

How many college football players drafted into the NFL in 2014 failed to make the cut and become part of the team that drafted them?
I don't know the answer to that question. But then, I'm not a football fan.
The only one I know about is the homosexual one, Michael Sam. Because the media keeps plastering his name everywhere.
The liberal media (redundency alert) has a fixation with homosexuals and they want everybody else to have their same fixation.

Michael Sam was news....the others weren't

OnLy Muslims should be able to behead gays
How very sectarian of you, can't we all join in the fun? Life is so unfair.

Why is that?

If two "equal" people show up at a bakery, one straight and one gay, why should the bakery have the right to serve one and not the other?

Why should either one of the customers have the right to force the baker to do anything? Do you have the right to force your neighbor to invite you to a party?

Why is that?

Why should either one of the customers have the right to force the baker to do anything? Do you have the right to force your neighbor to invite you to a party?
The baker bakes cakes for money. If you got money, you got cake. Easy as pie, pun intended.

Forum List

Back