I am Sooo Proud of My First Lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
QHmf0VA.jpg

Michelle Obama commissions Kelly Clarkson, Missy Elliott to record single

After reading through some of Melissa Arnette Elliott's American art performance lyrics she offers our Nation's children and teens, as well as our international neighbors I am so proud of my country's first lady, aka America's Premier Maternal Figure, for rubbing elbows with and promoting the classy American art Ms. Elliot writes and shares with our world.

I'm certain MS. Elliot's American art in which she promotes drug use and ABUSE as well as characterizing our neighbors as nivva's and women as less than human ^itches are the messages we want OUR country's young girls and ladies hearing and admiring.

Peace.

Bitches & Whores @ 6:25

____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____

Tagged: Jamyla Bolden, Tyshawn Lee, Julie Dombo

Last edited:
Is Michelle Obama
a) a classy lady;
b) a Dolce&Gabana's, Gucci's, Prada's and other designers' pain in the b*tt;
c) or another proof of Russian aggression?

Choose the right answer...

upload_2016-3-16_21-30-17.png

$40,000 worth of dresses for the 2 chimpettes!

sasha-obama-malia-obama-wear-40k-dresses-pp-2.jpg
Both are several levels classier than your bitch ass Vig
Then again, OLD FOOL, I don't wear $20K dresses and make the taxpayer pay for it!
The taxpayers didn't pay for them. So... what the fuck are you talking about?
Of course they did! You actually think that the Obuma's would spring for $40K for their daughters?....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao:

Poor, poor designers...They should have found better looking women for those expensive dresses.What a waste... I wonder who will have to dress those three beauties after January, 2017?

Last edited:

Then again, OLD FOOL, I don't wear $20K dresses and make the taxpayer pay for it!
The taxpayers didn't pay for them. So... what the fuck are you talking about?
Of course they did! You actually think that the Obuma's would spring for $40K for their daughters?....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao:

Nobody paid 40k for those dresses. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Michelle Obama, who compared to the last several first ladies has stayed relatively out of the spotlight, is a class act. Despite how butthurt teapers feel about her.

Wale Performs at Obama’s Final State of the Union

Wale Performs at Obama's Final State of the Union

http://www.rap-up.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/wale-state-of-union.jpg

In 2015 America's Premier Presidential & Parental couple invite rap performer Olubowale "Wale" Victor Akintimehin to our White House to inspire young people about education.

Have the Obamas and their advisers ever listened to or read Olubowale "Wale" Victor Akintimehin raps in which he characterizes women as less than human *itches and *hores unworthy of respect?

Or Wale's raps putting down people in his community, referring to his neighbors as nivvas and other rude, nasty, demeaning and hateful names?

Check out Wale's art performance. Search: "Chun Li (feat. Nipsey Hu$$le) lyrics"

WALE LYRICS - Chun Li

Perhaps I'm becoming old and cranky, or perhaps I am living among a growing number of people whose values and definition for peace, respect, common sense, and truthfulness radically differ from mine.

_____
*(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)*

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, gives a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of troubled and chronically ill Americans.

Peace.

Michelle Obama, who compared to the last several first ladies has stayed relatively out of the spotlight, is a class act. Despite how butthurt teapers feel about her.

Wale Performs at Obama’s Final State of the Union

Wale Performs at Obama's Final State of the Union

http://www.rap-up.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/wale-state-of-union.jpg

In 2015 America's Premier Presidential & Parental couple invite rap performer Olubowale "Wale" Victor Akintimehin to our White House to inspire young people about education.

Have the Obamas and their advisers ever listened to or read Olubowale "Wale" Victor Akintimehin raps in which he characterizes women as less than human *itches and *hores unworthy of respect?

Or Wale's raps putting down people in his community, referring to his neighbors as nivvas and other rude, nasty, demeaning and hateful names?

Check out Wale's art performance. Search: "Chun Li (feat. Nipsey Hu$$le) lyrics"

WALE LYRICS - Chun Li

Perhaps I'm becoming old and cranky, or perhaps I am living among a growing number of people whose values and definition for peace, respect, common sense, and truthfulness radically differ from mine.

_____
*(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)*

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, gives a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of troubled and chronically ill Americans.

Peace.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Vig, I bet you would look better in those dresses than chimpettes. I wouldn't mind to see that, post a picture in case you decide to buy a $20k dress, would you?
Oh look Vigilante a fag is coming on to you. Please post your gay wedding photos.

It is highly unlikely the tax payers covered the dresses for the children. More than likely they were donated by the designers as a form of "free media."

$40,000 worth of dresses for the 2 chimpettes

Still can't figure out why blacks don't vote Republican. It's a real head scratcher.

at last weeks State Dinner! Taxpayer funded!

Has it now been established they were taxpayer funded?

Black vote Democrat because Democrats are willing to pander to blacks with money of white people. When 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks is on food stamps, don't tell me blacks are supporting their own. With the bastard birth rate for blacks over 70%, it's a wonder more aren't getting together with family member since they don't know who their baby daddies are.

Another reason the zionist establishment is trying to stop The Donald is that his wife is a beautiful European female while Obama's wife is an ugly African dude.

Forum List

Back