I am still freaked out by one of the most bizarre dreams I had last night.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Obviously I am spending too much time on political sites. :p Anyhoo, if you ever had a casual relationship and the person calls like she is your fiance, well that is the dream (nightmare actually) that I had. In the dream, Crooked fucking Hillary called and demanded to come over. There is a party going on in the house and I was trying to politely ignore her. VERY STRANGE!

Obviously I am spending too much time on political sites. :p Anyhoo, if you ever had a casual relationship and the person calls like she is your fiance, well that is the dream (nightmare actually) that I had. In the dream, Crooked fucking Hillary called and demanded to come over. There is a party going on in the house and I was trying to politely ignore her. VERY STRANGE!
You had a "casual relationship" with Hillary Clinton?

Or do you dream of having one?

Either way dude, you've got issues.

Have your dreams ever portended real events, as in prophetic? I mean, one whose online name of "snouter" reeks of smelling out the news in mystical fashion. :)

If the Hildebeast was naked it wasn’t a dream. That would be a nightmare.

Forum List

Back