I am tired and worn out

Been working 6 days a week for 2 months !!

Now I know exactly how Jews felt in Poland

S ain’t worth it ..we are humans not F dogs

At work I don’t answer the phone and I dont check emails
..so F off
Until you're beaten regularly, corralled like cattle and murdered I don't think you know how the jews felt.

Dumbass comment. So you work long hours for which you are compensated.

BFD

It’s what happens when you own your own business.

You want to work 9-5 and only 5 days a week? Get a job working for someone else.

In the meantime, quit your damn whining. You come across as a real ****.

WHY YES
I loved it

Seen it many times and need to see it again
The author of the book, that the movie is based on, is a man named Chuck Palahniuk. He has a rather famous short story/essay, by the title of, "Guts." It is of a true event that happened to him.

Go do a search for it. If you have any intelligence at all, I am sure you can find it somewhere on the internet. It is probably not more that several hundred words long. I have seen posts on this site that are longer. Maybe you have read it? If you had, you would not ask, "How can a man be only 160?"

You will then have your answer as to how a man can weigh that much. I would be surprised if Chuck weighs as much as you.

I warn you, it is not pretty, and it will make your paltry whining seem silly in comparison.

Everyone has their own problems, and many folks on this forum, spend a lot of time here, precisely because, they do have health problems. BUT? They are far more stoic about their problems than you. Don't make your problems worse than they have to be.

iu

Last edited:
The author of the book, that the movie is based on, is a man named Chuck Palahniuk. He has a rather famous short story/essay, by the title of, "Guts." It is of a true event that happened to him.

Go do a search for it. If you have any intelligence at all, I am sure you can find it somewhere on the internet. It is probably not more that several hundred words long. I have seen posts on this site that are longer. Maybe you have read it? If you had, you would not ask, "How can a man be only 160?"

You will then have your answer as to how a man can weigh that much. I would be surprised if Chuck weighs as much as you.

I warn you, it is not pretty, and it will make your paltry whining seem silly in comparison.

Everyone has their own problems, and many folks on this forum, spend a lot of time here, precisely because, they do have health problems. BUT? They are far more stoic about their problems than you. Don't make your problems worse than they have to be.

iu

I hate books..

iu

he is a homosexual

Forum List

Back