I am tired and worn out

I grew up in west Bloomfield
The elite
:auiqs.jpg:

That's not "elite." That's the servants to the elite.

That elites are way over in Gross Pointe. You folks didn't even have a yacht club.

No wonder you are so screwed up, you have materialism as one of your top values, and you have always been, well, second best. Like, maybe, St. Claire Shores material.

A bitch being butt fucked has a more glorious life than you…

Now let me be clear you need to smile and enjoy life because life truly sucks!
I had a bad review that compares me to a serial killer ??

:auiqs.jpg:

That's not "elite." That's the servants to the elite.

That elites are way over in Gross Pointe. You folks didn't even have a yacht club.

No wonder you are so screwed up, you have materialism as one of your top values, and you have always been, well, second best. Like, maybe, St. Claire Shores material.
There used to be a yacht club in Hamtramck called the Polish Yacht Club. Great food but no view of the lake. Lol.

I have not done any paperwork in 4 months
😫

I won’t turn into a Holocaust Jew

I mean, a skill, something you are good at. Like, you really enjoy cooking, but you are selling computers in the mall. I think you need to find your niche and start enjoying your life. It's too short to waste it being miserable.

And here is a bit of advice. Before you go to sleep tonight, if you don't know God, your Father, then introduce yourself. If you do know Him, ask Him where to find peace and joy....

Yes, LOL :laugh:

1665197359898.png

I need another drink of rum

I ain’t bad .I ain’t taking this S mich linger

Forum List

Back