I am tired and worn out

Been working 6 days a week for 2 months !!

Now I know exactly how Jews felt in Poland

S ainā€™t worth it ..we are humans not F dogs

At work I donā€™t answer the phone and I dont check emails
..so F off
1. So sorry that you are feeling so depressed.

2. Nobody knows how depressed one can be except the depressed person.

3. Telling a depressed person not to be depressed is downright silly.

4. I am in no position to give you any advice.

5. I am currently super depressed because maybe an incompetent caregiver gave an overdose of medicine to my ill brother and killed him. I hold myself responsible because I stupidly gave the medicine to the caregiver and asked that he administer one or two drops. Can't prove it, but he may have administered way too much.

6. My best friend in the world is now gone, and I am devastated.

7. I hear you have family.

8. Hope you find someone in your family to get you through this rough spot in your life.

1. So sorry that you are feeling so depressed.

2. Nobody knows how depressed one can be except the depressed person.

3. Telling a depressed person not to be depressed is downright silly.

4. I am in no position to give you any advice.

5. I am currently super depressed because maybe an incompetent caregiver gave an overdose of medicine to my ill brother and killed him. I hold myself responsible because I stupidly gave the medicine to the caregiver and asked that he administer one or two drops. Can't prove it, but he may have administered way too much.

6. My best friend in the world is now gone, and I am devastated.

7. I hear you have family.

8. Hope you find someone in your family to get you through this rough spot in your life.

I got nobody but I am going to fight until the last molecule goes through my lungs

I aint going to kill myself over Las VEGAS

Worse thing is I move .
God knows where

I hate books..
That essay isn't a book, it's a couple hundred words, at most.
he is a homosexual
And? You love the movie, and you love Duran Duran, which is an iconic and beloved band in the gay community, you DO know that, right? If you went to that concert, there would be homosexuals all over the damn place.

Maybe you are in the closet, and this fact, repulses you for some reason? Do you come from a very conservative Jewish family?

They say folks that have homophobia, are a lot of times, queers themselves.

That certainly would explain that love of Duran Duran.

:eusa_think:

I aint going to kill myself over Las VEGAS

Worse thing is I move .
God knows where
From the way you complain, and the fact you you seem to be a closeted queer, perhaps, San Francisco? Or I have heard that are beaches out in Florida, I am not sure which ones or where they gather, but there are communities, I think, where wealthy Jewish folks and gays come together. I think you might be quite happy there.

This Holocua
From the way you complain, and the fact you you seem to be a closeted queer, perhaps, San Francisco? Or I have heard that are beaches out in Florida, I am not sure which ones or where they gather, but there are communities, I think, where wealthy Jewish folks and gays come together. I think you might be quite happy there.
I am not QUEER you jerkstein

That essay isn't a book, it's a couple hundred words, at most.

And? You love the movie, and you love Duran Duran, which is an iconic and beloved band in the gay community, you DO know that, right? If you went to that concert, there would be homosexuals all over the damn place.

Maybe you are in the closet, and this fact, repulses you for some reason? Do you come from a very conservative Jewish family?

They say folks that have homophobia, are a lot of times, queers themselves.

That certainly would explain that love of Duran Duran.

:eusa_think:
I deceded not to get tickets to DD

What about Depche mode or new order

I never applied I like men

I just love women .. So fun being around something that bleeds most of the year and wont die

Poster peace is the one who has spread fallacious rumors about me being gay

The guy is awful

Last edited:

I am going to meet some women after work.
I just love women
Just love them to death

why did you think I was gay

I hate Duran Duran.. I mixed them by mistake

Just because I am skinny and enjoy spandex and wrestling similar folks aint gay.

Tomorrow I am going to watch Football and drink BEER

Maybe I do post too many up the azz comments

Forum List

Back