🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am tired of freeloaders begging more money because they are irresponsible

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020

There are 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week. Enough hours for two full-time jobs and a part-time job. Even at minimum wage, she would have enough money for that if her and her husband actually worked hard instead of crying and begging for handouts. We need to defund all welfare programs, because this is what we get. She obviously used a smartphone to record this, and she has a phone plan, and she is sitting in a car. Why doesn't she sell those things instead of complaining? I bet she has a flat screen TV, laptop, and other electronics too. Had she managed her money more wisely, then she wouldn't be having this issue right now. Had she not had a kid she couldn't support, then she wouldn't be having this issue.

There are 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week. Enough hours for two full-time jobs and a part-time job. Even at minimum wage, she would have enough money for that if her and her husband actually worked hard instead of crying and begging for handouts. We need to defund all welfare programs, because this is what we get. She obviously used a smartphone to record this, and she has a phone plan, and she is sitting in a car. Why doesn't she sell those things instead of complaining? I bet she has a flat screen TV, laptop, and other electronics too. Had she managed her money more wisely, then she wouldn't be having this issue right now. Had she not had a kid she couldn't support, then she wouldn't be having this issue.

Working hard is not the answer.
Staying in school and paying attention and doing homework is the answer.
Presuming public schools even give homework anymore.

Yes, homework will definitely keep yous from ever experiencing dysfunction through life.

I have a personal policy for when I'm accosted on the sidewalk by someone wanting spare change, "gas money", or to bum a cigarette: My hand eases over to the butt of the Glock under my coat, I look them square in the eyes, and tell them "F*ck off."

Works every time.

Why have you decided to pick on this one woman this fine day?

They are not big on issuing school books. That's for sure.

Democrats want their minions to have all of those electronics. It is hard to make an "Arab Spring" work without them. Barry and Hilarity and Zuckerberg were the people behind the Arab Spring, it was a test that worked very well. They refined it and have been using it effectively in the US for the last couple years. Welcome to a sham election.

I give a buck or two to the bums on the street corners occasionally.

Yes, homework will definitely keep yous from ever experiencing dysfunction through life.

I know lots of dysfunction people with advanced degrees who are gainfully employed or own businesses.
Then again, I'm a Jew...

I know lots of dysfunction people with advanced degrees who are gainfully employed or own businesses.
Then again, I'm a Jew...

When did you find out you were a Jew?

I have a personal policy for when I'm accosted on the sidewalk by someone wanting spare change, "gas money", or to bum a cigarette: My hand eases over to the butt of the Glock under my coat, I look them square in the eyes, and tell them "F*ck off."

Works every time.

Wow, you're such a badass. :icon_rolleyes:

Then again, I'm a Jew...

When did you find out you were a Jew?

My first bus trip to Washington, DC in the 4th grade when 2 Black girls sitting in front of me turned around and said, "My mother told me you're a Jew! Why don't you believe in Jesus?!".

All sarcasm aside, that woman is suffering from one of the worst financial circumstances that can befall you in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave: crippling medical bills.

She is in the "hole" that circumstance creates when one is too "rich" to be on Medicaid, and not well-enough employed to have a "Cadillac" health insurance plan.

Is it too easy to say that she needs to get with someone who knows how to exploit all the goodies that our government provide at its various levels - local, state, and federal? I can't imagine that there is no place she can go for assistance with the medical bills, if nothing else.

Two F/T jobs should be enough to get by, even if they are crappy jobs, except in the insanely expensive locales on the coasts.

Can "we" confirm that she is real?

FWIW, there is a certain intersection I pass a couple times a week, and there is invariably a panhandler stationed at the light. I always keep a couple of Ones in a slot in the console of my car so that I can give them to these guys (and the occasional woman). I sometimes notice people giving them a small water bottle along with a buck, which seems to be appreciated.

Is this a good thing to do?

I'm sure Bill Gates will help.

Works every time.
So many panhandlers in the land of cheese. They tend to migrate there for the unGodly cold winter weather.

Forum List

Back