I am victim of hetrophobia!

I have NO proof whatsoever, but, I allege anyone that doesn't like what I say, are heterophobes. Because I say so.

For all you victims of heterophobia -- LGBTQ Nation salutes and supports you. If you can answer their questions. THEN they go on to say that LGBTQ folks can LEGITIMATELY HAVE heterophobia, but YOU CANT BE A VICTIM OF THAT. Get a load of that logic eh?

Does Heterophobia Exist?
Is heterophobia real? The concept of heterophobia as a discriminatory and oppressive force is questionable. Whereas homophobia can result in the individual and systemic oppression of LGBTQ people, there is no evidence to show that so-called heterophobia has ever led to the curtailing of straight people’s rights and liberties.

If heterophobia – at least in the sense discussed above – exists, straight people should be able to answer yes to the following questions:

Do you experience harassment/bullying/violence for identifying as heterosexual?
Have you ever been discriminated against for being straight?
Have you ever been rejected from a public or private place for being straight?
Do you experience any legal or societal restrictions because of your sexual orientation? I.e. Can you serve in the military, get married, or adopt children without a hitch or without fear that your sexual orientation will hinder your chances of doing so?
Are you ever afraid to be “out” as straight, fearing for your safety if you openly express your sexuality?

Is There Another “Heterophobic” Definition?​

Can gay people be actually heterophobic in the sense of having a real, crippling fear of straight people? There aren’t very many studies about it, but it’s very possible for someone who identifies as gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans, or non-binary to be afraid of straight people.

As such, many members of the gay community can be untrusting or unfriendly towards straight people they don’t know. Gay men may be warier about acting “soft” or effeminately around straight men out of fear. Trans people may be less inclined to “disclose” their transness (not that they’re obligated to, anyway) because they could risk getting hurt or worse. Gay couples may hide their personal life from their workmates to avoid discrimination and unjust treatment in the workplace.

So, what is the real heterophobia definition? It’s a difficult question to answer because the term can mean different things to different people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's real clear thinking. WE (LGBTQ) can be heterophobic -- but YOU have to PROVE youre a victim.

So they ADMIT that LGBTQ people CAN be heterophobic enough to deny jobs, or avoid being friends, or maybe mess with the kids of heterosexuals in school curriculum because of straight fear.

You people sound ghey and live life to the least common denominator.

Forum List

Back