I am voting GOP because? And what will you do if?

I will vote GOP for this reason, and this reason only

• Trump must win, and that is it or I stay home

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Cruz must win, or I stay home

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kasich must win, or I stay home

• Ron Paul must win, or again I stay home, because he is not on the ballot does not count

• I am smart enough to know, that in the end, we MUST beat the Democrats

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • If my guy is screwed, I will show them by screwing myself and voting for the Democrat

• I will vote 3rd party, and waste my vote knowing that will help the Democrat be elected

• I will vote down ballot, but everyone else sucks so I will write in my own name for President

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mitt Romney is my man, if he can't do it, no one can!

• If my person loses the nomination, I want them to run 3rd party, even if the Dem wins due to this

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what are you going to do? We hear people of both sexes, people of different ethnic persuasions, and even those evil white people talking about how they are going to handle this situation if it goes brokered. Well, now, you can tell your fellow GOPers.

Is this race for President about insuring the Democrats lose, or is it about only your candidate can win, or you are done!
Neither Trump nor Cruz are fit to be president,

Now, what are you and others voting GOP going to do?

Dear C_Clayton_Jones I am asking everyone to consider uniting around their candidate of choice and asking ALL candidates to join together and form plans for administration that will include ALL of them in jobs that best suit their leadership styles, focus on solutions they can manage while delegating other jobs to other people, organize resources and programs by party, and consider splitting up the jobs of President and VP into four:
External and Internal President
External and Internal Vice President

Even if this is "unofficial" we could have the winning ticket serve as External and Internal President dividing the foreign policies from domestic issues
and have the second place ticket serve as the
External and Internal Vice President

If for example the top picks are
Clinton and Sanders, Cruz and Trump
why not create dual positions for all of them to serve
and cover 4 times as much ground, focused on just one
main area instead of having one President trying to cover
all those areas while the VP acts as a talking head or puppet.

Why can't we have 4 leaders working as a team and taking on the jobs of reforming federal govt, and also state govt by delegating more there and streamlining federal govt to just the programs it is best suited for.

If it's anybody but Trump, I'll vote GOP. Otherwise it'll depend upon how the pre-convention Trump compares to the post-convention Trump.

Well that means you're voting for Hillary by default because the GOP is Trump for now. Cruz is dead weight like a wounded horse that needs to be put out of his misery. Therefore, Hillary has taken your man card because you're to pussy to go with a Republican even if it means beating Hillary. You're sabotaging your own party to try and make a point, whereas the majority of Republican voters has spoken to back Trump instead of Cruz. The Republicans have spoken.

fake010915-800x500.jpg
qmeme_1456964255634_226.jpg

Sometimes I feel sorry for conservatives with their party circling the drain, their “leaders” lying to them, and their glaring lack of political sophistication rendering them helpless in this new age. Then I see a thread like this and I’m glad I don’t feel that way very often.

Sometimes I feel sorry for conservatives with their party circling the drain, their “leaders” lying to them, and their glaring lack of political sophistication rendering them helpless in this new age. Then I see a thread like this and I’m glad I don’t feel that way very often.

Do you also feel sorry for these people as well?

CXbANbQVAAANoiB.jpg

2015-10-22T18-10-30-9Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

what-difference-does-it-make-01.jpg

O75uBo.gif

Do you also feel sorry for these people as well?

CXbANbQVAAANoiB.jpg

2015-10-22T18-10-30-9Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

what-difference-does-it-make-01.jpg

O75uBo.gif

She probably doesn't-)

Forum List

Back