🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I ask again

Kill Assad and see what happens...

We already know what will happen: they will go after our head of state.

Kennedy and the CIA tried all sorts of bizarre ways to assassinate Castro: exploding cigars, poisoned wet suits --- Castro got mad.

And had Oswald kill Kennedy. Castro is not a good head of state, but was always way more effective than any of our presidents, danced rings around them.

As soon as Kennedy was assassinated, Congress voted very publicly not ever to try to kill heads of states again. They knew. You can look it up, but I remember.

Besides, killing Assad isn't our war aim.

Our war aim is to show that we are serious that chemical weapons are a no-no. And that when we say they are not allowed, WE MEAN IT.

We won't blow up Assad; we'll blow up something else. Airfields and their air defense would be interesting.

"A nation is NOT a threat to us until they start DIRECTLY affecting AMERICAN citizens or our national interest. If that occurs, then we immediately and swiftly KILL all of those responsible for such behavior. We kill them quickly and we use such an overwhelming force that it is NOT REASONABLE to oppose us."

I can't argue with that...when was the last time we did that?

Dresden.

Oh, wait, that wasn't us.

Okay, Hiroshima.

Actually, Dresden was the British bomber command and us. "The inner city of Dresden was largely destroyed by 722 RAF and 527 USAAF bombers that dropped 2431 tons of high explosive bombs, and 1475.9 tons of incendiaries. (Wikipedia)"

Actually, Dresden was the British bomber command and us. "The inner city of Dresden was largely destroyed by 722 RAF and 527 USAAF bombers that dropped 2431 tons of high explosive bombs, and 1475.9 tons of incendiaries. (Wikipedia)"

Yes, I knew we participated. I think it was a British plan, though. They were very, very mad about the London Blitz, and who could blame them.

General jack Keane was just on fox....said the administration stated goal is "to topple the regime".........

Who is at the top of the regime??????

topple him first....big bomb....all gone.

Forum List

Back