I asked the nurse for a bottle of bleach lol

Andrew36

Nov 28, 2022
I asked the nurse for a bottle of bleach..
She asked me why I need bleach..
So I said...
I heard on Fox news from Trump that I can inject bleach into my arm and that will take care of the COVID.
Lmfao

People still watch Fox News?
America First knows they are controlled oppo propaganda for the neo-cons & the left will always hate them because they are oblivious that their MSM Pravda lords works for the same puppet masters as Fox.

I'm shocked they still have an audience now that they have revealed they are just another part of the DC Kabuki Theatre

I asked the nurse for a bottle of bleach..
She asked me why I need bleach..
So I said...
I heard on Fox news from Trump that I can inject bleach into my arm and that will take care of the COVID.
Lmfao

Trump was just asking a question, half jokingly/half curiously throwing out potential theories when there wasn't a vaccine yet. He's been more curious than the experts who have flip flopped dozens of times as the death rate still increased. They are viewed as great leaders, though their usefulness seems to have evaporated of late.

Bleach was probably more of a symbolic substance he used in his example due to it's cleansing nature. Did you know that table salt, white sugar, flour etc obtain their color through bleaching?

If people knew how much heavy metal they injested with so many foods they might welcome bleach.

Last edited:
Of course not it was a joke that I made with the nurse
Lol

"Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach."

Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus?

Trump was just asking a question, half jokingly/half curiously throwing out potential theories when there wasn't a vaccine yet. He's been more curious than the experts who have flip flopped dozens of times as the death rate still increased. They are viewed as great leaders, though their usefulness seems to have evaporated of late.

Bleach was probably more of a symbolic substance he used in his example due to it's cleansing nature. Did you know that tabel salt, white sugar, flour etc. obtain their color through bleaching?

If people knew how much heavy metal they injested with so many foods they might welcome bleach.

Nearly all tap water in the cities contains chlorine too. The average city-dweller probably drinks a whole gallon of bleach in a year.

Yet millions injected a "vaccine" from companies that want to hide information on the vaccine for 80 years.
China attacked with a bioweapon. Would it be wise to tell the CCP every minute detail regarding how we are fighting their bioweapon attack?

THINK!

Forum List

Back