I blame Hilary Clinton

She said a video cause of the death of my son Sean Smith......lied to my face.......daaaaammmmmnnn

She's a liar...........

Donald Trump will not hesitate to kill terrorists........,,
Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!
Course one of the resident terrorist lovers finds the death of am an American soldier funny. Closest a pussy libtard will get to war is playing a video game

Yeah you were so worried about it, you brushed benghazi off as a whooops. And you bought the video.......anyone who believed that is so fucking stupid they shouldn't even try to argue
You talking to me!?
Yep

She said a video cause of the death of my son Sean Smith......lied to my face.......daaaaammmmmnnn

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Where's the "credible" proof of your lies?
Prove there lies, liar.

It's already been thoroughly proven - even by the NaziCon Benghazi Committee.
Not.

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

I guess Republicans can only Thank God that 240 mothers of 240 dead U.S. Marines didn't line up on the Democrat National Convention stage to give speech's about how Ronald Reagan killed their sons--at a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon.

o-BENGHAZI-CARTOON-facebook.jpg

just like more men and women died in Afghanistan under Papa Obama than Bush

sounds like Black Lives Matter
only some lives count

sad how the left uses our poor soldiers deaths for political advantage

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Republicans could sink so low. The State department refuses to argue with Smith. None of her claims can be substantiated.
Trump and the GOP will use anyone. Smith cries it's Hillary's fault, but after as much investigation as the Kennedy Assassination and 9/11, not even Republicans could find a "stand down" order. It's something completely made up by the GOP.

To use an obviously unstable woman in such a way shows the Republicans to be the swine they are. Her claims have been refuted by both the GOP and the Democratic investigations. And yet, Republicans repeat such claims with the same authority they claimed Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim.

Swine. The GOP show us they are swine. For that we have proof.

Yeah Obama Baby mama is Gonna Speak Along With Many MOTHERS IN Hate cop/whitey night.

And she is way more credible than Clinton....

That video bullshit....gonna catch up with her....it's insulting to be told such a stupid lie.......

Clinton lied, ambassadors died

So you and Vigilante don't actually have an argument, right?

Well, you can go with the Hildebeast that was just PROVED to be a liar by FBI DIRECTOR Comey...at least 7 times....

Or you can go with a woman NOT KNOWN to lie, who lost her son!

Seems like you're a REAL FAGERAL if you go with the proved LYING, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDERING C*UNT...the HILDEBEAST!

It's OK, we understand.

We do, all liberals want to suck, Hitlery's dick.

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

I guess Republicans can only Thank God that 240 mothers of 240 dead U.S. Marines didn't line up on the Democrat National Convention stage to give speech's about how Ronald Reagan killed their sons--at a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon.

beating-a-dead-horse-o.gif

only some lives count

Yeah where have the coffin pics and videos been since Obama has been President...hmmm

Yeah Obama Baby mama is Gonna Speak Along With Many MOTHERS IN Hate cop/whitey night.

And she is way more credible than Clinton....

That video bullshit....gonna catch up with her....it's insulting to be told such a stupid lie.......

Clinton lied, ambassadors died

So you and Vigilante don't actually have an argument, right?

Well, you can go with the Hildebeast that was just PROVED to be a liar by FBI DIRECTOR Comey...at least 7 times....

Or you can go with a woman NOT KNOWN to lie, who lost her son!

Seems like you're a REAL FAGERAL if you go with the proved LYING, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDERING C*UNT...the HILDEBEAST!

It's OK, we understand.

Of course you do, FAGERAL!

Dude, save some for the next few nights in Cleveland. It's gonna get a lot worse, trust me.

:D

Yep, a lot worse for Hitlery.......

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

But NONE OF THOSE 240 MEN PLEADED FOR HELP FROM THE SCUMBAG Obomanation and that piece of shit, the Hildebeast for 7 hours!!!...AND NOTHING WAS DONE TO ANSWER THEIR CALL FOR HELP, you ANTI-AMERICAN piece of shit!

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Prove there lies, liar.

yeah, Clinton is known for her truthfulness...but atleast we know her candor on dead americans......she does not care.

only some lives count

Yeah where have the coffin pics and videos been since Obama has been President...hmmm

Indeed

problem is
most of these leftist twits
don't know it

only some lives count

Indeed

problem is
most of these leftist twits
don't know it

They dont' care..they just do what they're told...which protest to start...ect

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Prove there lies, liar.

yeah, Clinton is known for her truthfulness...but atleast we know her candor on dead americans......she does not care.

Well, after they're already dead - what the hell difference does it make?

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment

We cant lose, we have the Hulk bitch!!!!!

And hey he know politics better than the experts.

Forum List

Back