I blame Hilary Clinton

And of course, they gotta lie:

“Stand down order be damned, we took off and left, we weren’t waiting no more," he continued.

But multiple fact-checking outlets have found no evidence that such an order was given by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. In November 2014, the GOP-led House Intelligence Committeefound the CIA properly responded to the Benghazi attacks, debunking residual claims that the CIA delayed its response or missed the opening for a possible rescue mission.

Benghazi Survivors Push Debunked Claim About 'Stand Down' Order At RNC

She said a video cause of the death of my son Sean Smith......lied to my face.......daaaaammmmmnnn

She's a liar...........

Donald Trump will not hesitate to kill terrorists........,,
Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Republicans could sink so low. The State department refuses to argue with Smith. None of her claims can be substantiated.
Trump and the GOP will use anyone. Smith cries it's Hillary's fault, but after as much investigation as the Kennedy Assassination and 9/11, not even Republicans could find a "stand down" order. It's something completely made up by the GOP.

To use an obviously unstable woman in such a way shows the Republicans to be the swine they are. Her claims have been refuted by both the GOP and the Democratic investigations. And yet, Republicans repeat such claims with the same authority they claimed Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim.

Swine. The GOP show us they are swine. For that we have proof.

Yeah Obama Baby mama is Gonna Speak Along With Many MOTHERS IN Hate cop/whitey night.

And she is way more credible than Clinton....

That video bullshit....gonna catch up with her....it's insulting to be told such a stupid lie.......

Clinton lied, ambassadors died

So you and Vigilante don't actually have an argument, right?

She said a video cause of the death of my son Sean Smith......lied to my face.......daaaaammmmmnnn

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Republicans could sink so low. The State department refuses to argue with Smith. None of her claims can be substantiated.
Trump and the GOP will use anyone. Smith cries it's Hillary's fault, but after as much investigation as the Kennedy Assassination and 9/11, not even Republicans could find a "stand down" order. It's something completely made up by the GOP.

To use an obviously unstable woman in such a way shows the Republicans to be the swine they are. Her claims have been refuted by both the GOP and the Democratic investigations. And yet, Republicans repeat such claims with the same authority they claimed Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim.

Swine. The GOP show us they are swine. For that we now have undeniable proof.
Swine. For Republicans to use an unstable woman in such a way proves they are swine.

Ambassador Chris Stevens’s Family Speaks on Benghazi: ‘Do Not Blame Hillary Clinton’

Republicans are swine to use an unstable woman in such a disgusting and unAmerican way.

Trump's call came during a speech by Pat Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, one of four Americans killed in the Benghazi, Libya attack.

She cheapened herself the media whore.

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Obama Baby mama is Gonna Speak Along With Many MOTHERS IN Hate cop/whitey night.

That video bullshit....gonna catch up with her....it's insulting to be told such a stupid lie.......

Well, you can go with the Hildebeast that was just PROVED to be a liar by FBI DIRECTOR Comey...at least 7 times....

Or you can go with a woman NOT KNOWN to lie, who lost her son!

Seems like you're a REAL FAGERAL if you go with the proved LYING, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDERING C*UNT...the HILDEBEAST!

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Well, you can go with the Hildebeast that was just PROVED to be a liar by FBI DIRECTOR Comey...at least 7 times....

Seems like you're a REAL FAGERAL if you go with the proved LYING, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDERING C*UNT...the HILDEBEAST!

It's OK, we understand.

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Then why no charges. It was a last ditch attempt by a Republican to do some damage to the Democratic Nominee. Clearly.

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Then why no charges. It was a last ditch attempt by a Republican to do some damage to the Democratic Nominee. Clearly.

Don't try and actually reason with the little nimrod, dean. It's quite obvious he's having a meltdown over how much a trainwreck his candidate's shindig has become on only its first night.

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

It's OK, we understand.

Of course you do, FAGERAL!

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

The FIX was in... You need me to post the connections between Comey and Clinton...again?

It's OK, we understand.

Dude, save some for the next few nights in Cleveland. It's gonna get a lot worse, trust me.

:D

It's OK, we understand.

Dude, save some for the next few nights in Cleveland. It's gonna get a lot worse, trust me.

:D

I certainly hope so, I can't wait for the bikers for trump to scalp YOUR HILDEBEAST SUPPORTERS AND THE #NLM!!!:321:

hillbadseed-i8286.jpg

I'm glad the mom had her moment. As for Hillary having it in for CIA contractors, I'm pretty neutral on that score. Considering the 4 American contractors whose bodies were hung from a Fallujah bridge and then their families were countersued by Blackwater for $10 million, now that's just sick.

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Birds of a feather flock together, like Democrats and RINOS.

Forum List

Back