I blame Hilary Clinton

She said a video cause of the death of my son Sean Smith......lied to my face.......daaaaammmmmnnn

She's a liar...........

Donald Trump will not hesitate to kill terrorists........,,
Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Where's the "credible" proof of your lies?
Prove there lies, liar.

It's already been thoroughly proven - even by the NaziCon Benghazi Committee.

yeah, Clinton is known for her truthfulness...but atleast we know her candor on dead americans......she does not care.

Well, after they're already dead - what the hell difference does it make?

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment

Good point.. so when the police shoot a brotha dead...no need to investigate or have a trial.......say that at a BLM rally.

thanks for playing.....God how many times must you get your ass beaten?

Good point.. so when the police shoot a brotha dead...no need to investigate or have a trial.......say that at a BLM rally.
Well, what difference does it make whether the deceased was reaching for his pocket or his waistband when unarmed?

Well, what difference does it make whether the deceased was reaching for his pocket or his waistband when unarmed?

I was using lakhota's logic, and notice he didn't respond, because I spanked his Andrew Jackson loving ass again.

Well it makes no difference at all whether the deceased was reaching for his pocket or his waistband as he was unarmed. I don't see what's callous or stupid about pointing that out.

Well it makes no difference at all whether the deceased was reaching for his pocket or his waistband as he was unarmed. I don't see what's callous or stupid about pointing that out.

I was referring to lakhota's lack of caring how Americans died in a foreign country....even Reagan owned up to beirut......

Patricia Smith tore our hearts with her moving speech. You can see the anguish in her face.

Anybody tagging theses posts as funny is a low-life scum sucking asshole, Lakota.

The Republicans used this poor woman and it's disgusting and shameful. Patricia Smith has been going around saying that her son was supposed to look after her, and who will look after her now. She has become unhinged by her son's death, and I feel very badly for her.

But for the Republicans to continue harping on Clinton's responsibility for Benghazi when 8 Republicans investigations have cleared her of that responsibility, is a complete lie. Americans are sick of it. From the moment it happened, Republicans have politicized these deaths and tried to score points off them. This is a losing strategy.

Patricia Smith tore our hearts with her moving speech. You can see the anguish in her face.

Anybody tagging theses posts as funny is a low-life scum sucking asshole, Lakota.

The Republicans used this poor woman and it's disgusting and shameful. Patricia Smith has been going around saying that her son was supposed to look after her, and who will look after her now. She has become unhinged by her son's death, and I feel very badly for her.

But for the Republicans to continue harping on Clinton's responsibility for Benghazi when 8 Republicans investigations have cleared her of that responsibility, is a complete lie. Americans are sick of it. From the moment it happened, Republicans have politicized these deaths and tried to score points off them. This is a losing strategy.

Who cleared her.....you mean cleared like in the email scandal?

Hilary Clinton lied to.the face of a grieving mother....to her face and then called her a liar in a debate.......that is relevant to what a fucking, lying witch Clinton is

She cheapened herself the media whore.

She said a video cause of the death of my son Sean Smith......lied to my face.......daaaaammmmmnnn

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!
Think the same about Cindy Sheehan?

I also feel sorry for her loss. I wonder if Mrs. Smith will continue to speak out about the nature of our bipartisan policy of interventionism after the election?

Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox: THE OBAMA FILES

Cindy Sheehan: Obama May Be Worse War Criminal Than Bush

facebook_-2058666085.jpg

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

I also feel sorry for her loss. I wonder if Mrs. Smith will continue to speak out about the nature of our bipartisan policy of interventionism after the election?

Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox: THE OBAMA FILES

Cindy Sheehan: Obama May Be Worse War Criminal Than Bush

I doubt it....Clinton lied to her face with the most insulting excuse ever.....and then Clinton said Smith lied in a debate.......that is the politics of personal destruction....Clinton is a horrible, horrible person.....

I am not satisfied that Hiliary was cleared by anyone. In my eyes she's a fugitive criminal.

I am not satisfied that Hiliary was cleared by anyone. In my eyes she's a fugitive criminal.

That's how I feel about Bush and Cheney, but the bald fact is that no one has been investigated by REPUBLICANS more than Hillary Clinton, and they've never found a single shred of evidence against her of ANYTHING.

They keep making up shit about her, and then getting the FBI, Ken Starr, Congressional Committees, and the DOJ involved, and at the end of the day, all they have is a bunch of discredited Republican rumours.

The guy who wrote the book about the supposed scandals involving the Clinton Foundation was paid with Republican dark money, and he freely admits he has no proof of any of the allegations contained in that book, but it just looks fishy. That's been the Republican position all along. They know she's dirty, they just can't prove it.

Well until there is SOME SHRED OF PROOF, of any of this shit, she's in the clear with me. She's proven she's smarter than the entire Republican Party, and everyone who's tried to bring her down. Either that, or she's not the monster she's made out to be. It's one or the other. You obviously think she's smarter.

That's how I feel about Bush and Cheney, but the bald fact is that no one has been investigated by REPUBLICANS more than Hillary Clinton, and they've never found a single shred of evidence against her of ANYTHING.

They keep making up shit about her, and then getting the FBI, Ken Starr, Congressional Committees, and the DOJ involved, and at the end of the day, all they have is a bunch of discredited Republican rumours.

The guy who wrote the book about the supposed scandals involving the Clinton Foundation was paid with Republican dark money, and he freely admits he has no proof of any of the allegations contained in that book, but it just looks fishy. That's been the Republican position all along. They know she's dirty, they just can't prove it.

Well until there is SOME SHRED OF PROOF, of any of this shit, she's in the clear with me. She's proven she's smarter than the entire Republican Party, and everyone who's tried to bring her down. Either that, or she's not the monster she's made out to be. It's one or the other. You obviously think she's smarter.
She's not smarter. Just more deceptive, cunning and evil than your average crook.

Try getting all the facts before you make a bigger idiot of yourself than "the donald" , give it a try asswipe. You know Trump/Pence, so your TP lol.

She's a liar...........

Go Pat Smith go!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back