I bought two new guns over the weekend

you can instantly tell who's retarded when it comes to guns and ammo.

if they are posting that 1000 rounds is insanity.....then they are idiots. 1000 rds of the 2 calibers I mentioned here is a slow weekend.

I wish I could find 1000 rounds of 9x39. That particular well has run dry. I have a tendency to covet exotic calibers. Next up: anyone got a line on .338 Specter factory loads?

A bit off-topic but does anybody here own or have experience with a Taurus TX22, .22 caliber semi-auto? I was looking into picking one up because of the high capacity magazines.

You know if you have purchased a 9mm pistol, there is another option, that isnt too expensive. A couple of 30 round mags for it, great for honing your shooting skills.

View attachment 698276
I have a sig mosquito and a smith and Wesson AR .22.

The mosquito has been in the safe for a few years because it wouldn't run correctly, but im about to address that and get it going. Lots of videos out there where people have done a few mods and gotten them to shoot bulk ammo reliably.

and 1000 rounds of 9mm and 1000 rounds of .223

Just thought Id post to upset the anti gun loons.
New crossbow and some bolts for me. Deer season starts Saturday. I have fishing charter but have Sunday off. Sunday a doe will likely be hanging in the garage. Buck if it's 12 point or better.

The mosquito has been in the safe for a few years because it wouldn't run correctly, but im about to address that and get it going. Lots of videos out there where people have done a few mods and gotten them to shoot bulk ammo reliably.
I love the Mosquito also.

Roll your own... It's the only way to be sure..

That is the only way to go. I spent the whole pandemic loading 9mm, .38 Special, .44 magnum, 30-06, British .303, 30 caliber carbine, and 8mm Mauser. Until the primers ran out. I already had plenty of 7.62x39 from back when you could buy spam cans for under $100. I haven't inventoried what I have, but I'll probably never shoot all that up in my lifetime. Hope I never have a fire. The FD has a policy of just standing back and watching something burn if rounds start popping off.

:laughing0301:

What do you consider "bulk .22 " ammo, bro?

9x39mm is a Russian special purpose rifle caliber designed for covert operations. Civilian available loads send a 254-275 grain bullet at subsonic speeds. Performance is slightly better than .300 Blackout subsonic, and it hits much harder. I built a rifle in this caliber as soon as the ammo became available a couple of years ago. Since Biden's embargo on Russian ammo I haven't been able to find rounds in this caliber.

That is the only way to go. I spent the whole pandemic loading 9mm, .38 Special, .44 magnum, 30-06, British .303, 30 caliber carbine, and 8mm Mauser. Until the primers ran out. I already had plenty of 7.62x39 from back when you could buy spam cans for under $100. I haven't inventoried what I have, but I'll probably never shoot all that up in my lifetime.
I started buying 9mm in the Obama days, because you couldn't get .22, but 9mm was still nice and cheap.
Then Trump got elected and prices normalized. I'd buy a pack or 2 extra every trip to Wally World for a couple years. Quickly it added up enough.
Enough to where I stopped 2 years in. I looked around and said: "Hey! I got enough ammo."

winchester M22 and Remington thunderbolt.

I've read that most people shoot Cci mini mag in their mosquitos to get them to run right.
Fuck Thundercraps. I learned that when I was 11. CCI Mini Mags or go fuck your mother.

Thundercraps are crap. I did buy 3 50 packs in the Obama days when .22 was scarce. Doubt I've fired ary a one. I was at the Wally World and I saw .22 bullets. It was like a baloney sammich to a starving man. Every work day we were scheming for a .22 bullet deal.

winchester M22 and Remington thunderbolt.

I've read that most people shoot Cci mini mag in their mosquitos to get them to run right.

CCI is good. I had a Beretta Bobcat that wouldn't throw the slide all the way back when I used any of the cheap bulk ammo. Had to use CCI mini mags or stingers.

You all live sad lonely lives, don't you?

Not really. My wife and I have friends. Sometimes we invite them over for a BBQ and to do some shooting in the backyard range.

But I do sleep very well at nights knowing that if you of you liberal shitheads ever try invading my home, that I can legally shoot ya'll in the face.

Forum List

Back