I bought two new guns over the weekend

9x39mm is a Russian special purpose rifle caliber designed for covert operations. Civilian available loads send a 254-275 grain bullet at subsonic speeds. Performance is slightly better than .300 Blackout subsonic, and it hits much harder. I built a rifle in this caliber as soon as the ammo became available a couple of years ago. Since Biden's embargo on Russian ammo I haven't been able to find rounds in this caliber.

That's a big and heavy bullet. Is it me, or does that look like part copper? Them ain't no cheap bullets.

Last edited:

That's a big and heavy bullet. Is it me, or does that look like part copper? Them ain't no cheap bullets.

Thanks for the find. I've ordered them recently from a couple of places which claimed they had them in stock but were actually on backorder. I'll have to check these guys out. They were cheap when they first hit the market. The only alternative is to handload using blown up 7.62x39mm cases. That's what it might come to.

Thanks for the find. I've ordered them recently from a couple of places which claimed they had them in stock but were actually on backorder. I'll have to check these guys out. They were cheap when they first hit the market. The only alternative is to handload using blown up 7.62x39mm cases. That's what it might come to.
Tell ya wut, that's the best looking Wolf ammo I've ever seen. :auiqs.jpg:

I've regressed.... .58 makes a nice hole though. ;)

Original Springfield M1863 Musket....1864 barrel/lock date.

2 001 (2).JPG

I have been buying ammo and magazines for a gun I don't have.

I plan on getting a 5.7 pistol one of these days soon.

In the meantime I have been getting ammo each month because it is expensive and sometimes hard to get.

The other day PSA had magazines on sale so I bought six of them.

My shooting buddies think I am an idiot for buying ammo and magazines for a gun I don't have. So does my wife.

I have been buying ammo and magazines for a gun I don't have.

I plan on getting a 5.7 pistol one of these days soon.

In the meantime I have been getting ammo each month because it is expensive and sometimes hard to get.

The other day PSA had magazines on sale so I bought six of them.

My shooting buddies think I am an idiot for buying ammo and magazines for a gun I don't have. So does my wife.
I got ya beat.....I bought a named WW-2 grouping of a guy that flew Hellcats off the USS Lexington (CV-2). In the lot was a '43 USN marked Boyt shoulder holster....It took me a couple years but I finally found a US Navy marked S&W Victory model to go with it. ;)

s 001 (2).JPG

s 002 (2).JPG

The anti-gun loons will be happy to tell you their allies in the credit card industry have labelled your purchase as 'suspicious'.
I love the smell of fascism in the morning!
and im happy to tell them to eat me.

Lol, took about 12k steps yesterday according to my phone. Most of them with 50 pounds of corn on my back. Went out baiting and checking trail cams. Some cock suckered stole two of my trail cams. Not to happy about that. My old ass is feeling those steps today. Wish they would harvest those fields so I could get a three wheeler or four wheeler back there. The beans looked awesome. The corn not so much..

Forum List

Back