'I Can Fix Him': NYC Girls Choose Hunter Biden Over Don Jr.

The only thing in the universe higher than inflation under Joe Biden right now is Hunter Biden!

Right, go to NYC, the center of leftwing propaganda and ask a few ditsy broads wearing K-Mart outfits whether they'd rather date a handsome debonair billionaire or some diseased, sleazebag crackhead that would bang them then leave them with the hotel room bill and naturally they pick Hunter!

Because, you know, the name, Trump.

POWER OF THE MEDIA ON WEAK MINDS.

So I suppose we'll be seeing that dirty inkie's naked ass on Hunter's laptop?

The only one with any ambition was the bi racial chick. They know how to secure the bag and climb a ladder. Those white marxist broads are pure garbage.

Screenshot_20220720-005031-215.png

Urban Dictionary.

No you are not laughing, you are crying because they didn't pick your boy toy. I have never seen grown men whine about what man a women picked, MAGA.
Plenty of redneck pictures abound with party preferences. What you see there in that photo/video is a reason for our decline. There are no women that will correct Hunter Biden. Just like George Floyed and many others. That has to come from within themselves.

Plenty of redneck pictures abound with party preferences. What you see there in that photo/video is a reason for our decline. There are no women that will correct Hunter Biden. Just like George Floyed and many others. That has to come from within themselves.
....and I should care because a woman picks Hunter over Don Jr

....and I should care because a woman picks Hunter over Don Jr
You care because she votes Prog. And you benefit from it. Although the group you may be in continues to be enslaved with the taxpayers of all backgrounds. Hunter Biden is the face of privilege. The real privilege. No intellect needed. Chelsea Clinton is the same. But she is cleaner. Average at best but enriched as royalty. To many people like that.

Forum List

Back