'I Can Fix Him': NYC Girls Choose Hunter Biden Over Don Jr.

You care because she votes Prog. And you benefit from it.
Why in the hell would i care if a woman wants Hunter over Don Jr and how in the hell does that benefit me?
Although the group you may be in continues to be enslaved with the taxpayers of all backgrounds. Hunter Biden is the face of privilege. The real privilege. No intellect needed. Chelsea Clinton is the same. But she is cleaner. Average at best but enriched as royalty. To many people like that.
How is he different from Don Jr or Ivanka? Hell they are damn sure privileged or any other white person as far as that goes. Trump has enslaved Trump Humpers.

Why in the hell would i care if a woman wants Hunter over Don Jr and how in the hell does that benefit me?

How is he different from Don Jr or Ivanka? Hell they are damn sure privileged or any other white person as far as that goes. Trump has enslaved Trump Humpers.
There are rules we need to live by. Even if they suck. Hunter is of the ghetto. Don Jr. is of the middle-class neighborhoods. African Americans with their Uncle Tom crap will never achieve what others do.

There are rules we need to live by. Even if they suck. Hunter is of the ghetto. Don Jr. is of the middle-class neighborhoods. African Americans with their Uncle Tom crap will never achieve what others do.
That shit sounds as stupid as you do. What fucking ghetto is Hunter Biden from fool? Don Jr has been a privileged, arrogant POS his whole life, give me a break. I thought you guys loved the Uncle Toms like Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, etc.

Forum List

Back