I cannot recollect...............

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

What does, "I cannot recollect" mean? It means you are guilty as sin.

Attorney General Merrick Garland claimed Wednesday that he cannot "recollect" whether he discussed the Hunter Biden investigation with FBI leadership.

At an intense House Judiciary Committee hearing, Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) asked Garland if he has contacted FBI headquarters about the investigation. The question is important because Garland has repeatedly promised not to interfere in the Hunter Biden probe.

"Have you had personal contact with anyone at FBI headquarters about the Hunter Biden investigation?" Johnson asked.

After hemming and hawing, Garland finally responded, "I don't recollect the answer to that question."

Garland's answer — the vague language and the claim that he allegedly cannot remember such a significant detail — left Johnson astonished.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You don't recollect — you don't recollect whether you talked to anyone at FBI headquarters about an investigation into the president's son?" the Republican lawmaker followed up.

Who is a bigger laughing stalk? Is it Hunter or his tool Garland?

:auiqs.jpg:

Attorney General Merrick Garland claimed Wednesday that he cannot "recollect" whether he discussed the Hunter Biden investigation with FBI leadership.

At an intense House Judiciary Committee hearing, Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) asked Garland if he has contacted FBI headquarters about the investigation. The question is important because Garland has repeatedly promised not to interfere in the Hunter Biden probe.

"Have you had personal contact with anyone at FBI headquarters about the Hunter Biden investigation?" Johnson asked.

After hemming and hawing, Garland finally responded, "I don't recollect the answer to that question."

Garland's answer — the vague language and the claim that he allegedly cannot remember such a significant detail — left Johnson astonished.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You don't recollect — you don't recollect whether you talked to anyone at FBI headquarters about an investigation into the president's son?" the Republican lawmaker followed up.

Straight out of the Hillary Clinton playbook.

I wonder if this counts for both parties.

And I wonder how pleading the Fifth compares.
Saying you cannot recollect and pleading the 5th is the same thing?

I think not.

You don't recollect whether you called your cousin to wish them a happy birthday 2 months ago, or whether you turned off the bathroom light when you left, or if you filled out some paper at work 3 days ago. That's the kind of shit you forget.

But you can't expect me to believe you can't remember if you spoke to fbi leadership about a investigation into the presidents son that also involves the president. You don't forget something like that.

Saying you cannot recollect and pleading the 5th is the same thing?

I think not.

Pleading the 5th is you saying you chose not to answer.

Saying you don't recollect to something like that is a straight out lie.

sergeant-schultz-see-nothing-hear-nothing-know-nothing.gif

Reminds me of the Chief of Operations at the CIA in Tom Clancy’s movie Clear and Present Danger when he hangs Jack Ryan out to dry,

Forum List

Back