I cannot seem to remember Rachel what's her name....

Trajan,

I read your occupation is shoveling shit.

I guess shoveling shit leads you to forget all about American peacemakers killed by Israel, with Caterpillar bulldozers.

Maybe, you need to take a break from shit shovelling.

This is from Amnesty International, about Rachel Corrie:

Washington, DC) -- Amnesty International USA (AIUSA) today condemned the killing of Rachel Corrie and called for an independent investigation of her death. The organization also renewed a call for a suspension of US transfers to Israel of military equipment, including bulldozers, which have been used to commit human rights abuses. Amnesty International has consistently condemned violations by all parties to the conflict and called on these parties to take all possible measures to bring to an end the killing and wounding of civilians.

"As Rachel Corrie was an American citizen, the US government has a particular responsibility to ensure a thorough, proper and impartial investigation," said Christine Bustany, AIUSA's Advocacy Director for the Middle East. "US-made bulldozers have been 'weaponized' and their transfer to Israel must be suspended."

Ms. Corrie was a member of a group called International Solidarity Movement. Reports indicate that she was trying to stop the demolition of a Palestinian building in the Rafah refugee camp located in the Gaza Strip, when an Israel army bulldozer ran her over, crushing her to death.

In the past two years, the Israeli army has demolished more than 3,000 Palestinian homes in the Occupied Territories, as well as large areas of agricultural land, public and private properties, and water and electricity infrastructure in urban and rural areas. Bulldozers used for demolitions have killed Palestinian civilians, but to date no thorough investigation has taken place. Amnesty International stresses that a thorough, professional, independent and impartial investigation into these deaths is urgently needed

Amnesty International Condemns Killing of Rachel Corrie --Group Calls for Investigation, Suspension of Weapons Transfers | Amnesty International USA

Sherri
Trajan,

I have no idea what you're talking about, what post exactly please? ( I notice you didn't answer mine in the other thread by the way but answered others....)

and spare me the amnesty intl. poop, their selective angst never impressed me.

Trajan,

On your profile, the occupation you list is shovelling shit. You said it, not me, I am just commenting on the obvious effects of such an occupation.

Sherri

:lol: you got me, I put that there 2 years ago, forgot:redface:....being a smart ass catches up with everyone sooner later. :eusa_silenced:

so , where were we? Amnesty Intl.

I have no idea what you're talking about, what post exactly please? ( I notice you didn't answer mine in the other thread by the way but answered others....)

and spare me the amnesty intl. poop, their selective angst never impressed me.

Trajan,

On your profile, the occupation you list is shovelling shit. You said it, not me, I am just commenting on the obvious effects of such an occupation.

Sherri

:lol: you got me, I put that there 2 years ago, forgot:redface:....being a smart ass catches up with everyone sooner later. :eusa_silenced:

Trajan,

I brought up Amnesty International, to address who Rachel Corrie was, she is a peacemaker who was run over by an Israeli Caterpillar bulldozer, which is basically what Amnesty International had to say about this, as well as others.

Some of us care about human rights abuses, and we believe they should be exposed and investigated and people held accountable, when they occur.

And that is what groups like Amnesty Intl are all about, exposing human rights abuses, with their primary aim to stop future human rights abuses.

Any of us can be victims, anywhere, anytime.

Sherri

I read your posts as shoving shit on this forum, you $2 worthless whore.

Corrie was a turd, from one of the fake "human rights groups" who are suddenly, shockingly, oh so silent on situations like syria, since there's no jews involved. You can lump ism, code pink and international answer into this pile of horseshit.

Corrie was a zero who ran behind a bulldozer leveling a house that was being used to smuggle weapons to murder israelis - all inside a declared war zone. A person with brains is not going to be there, let alone trying to protect terrorists smuggling inside another sovereign country.

She got better than she deserved, she's one less propaganda prostitute behind which the CNNs and other crap media outlets can insert into their evening news programs as "adorable, pretty-faced young Americans trying to better the world" sophist crap.

Last edited:
I think the reference is to that mentally ill anti American Rochelle or Raquel or whatever who traveled to the Middle East in a war zone to publically condemn our US president, join in with Palestinian terrorists chanting "death to America" & then march in front of a moving bulldozer. Sure helped our own American Aunt Jemima's sales boom. May she rest in pieces.

Rachel Corrie, she is in Heaven today, free from all injustice, all pain, and all tears.

And I know she is experiencing so much overwhelming joy and peace and indescribable contentment right now, and her sacrifices for justice are being greatly rewarded every second in time.

I look forward to meeting Rachel Corrie in Heaven one day, and speaking to her and sharing what a difference she made with her life and what an inspiration she has been to me and millions of others all over our world.

Rachel Corrie is a young woman who took a stand against Injustice and died taking that stand, there can be no greater life to live, no way to glorify God with a life, greater than what she did in and with her life.

I am so thankful I live in a world that I have shared with people like Rachel Corrie, I feel so incredibly Blessed to live in the same world she once lived in. She fills me with hope for Humanity.

And I know today is sad for her family, for her father,especially, but I also know they will always be proud of the young woman their daughter was, a special person who I know they are thankful to God to have entrusted her to their care for the time she was here.

Sherri

RachelCorrieIHOP.jpg

And that is what groups like Amnesty Intl are all about, exposing human rights abuses, with their primary aim to stop future human rights abuses.

Breaking Its own Rules: Amnesty

"Likewise, Amnesty claims that it maintains a policy of “impartiality” and is unbiased in its research of allegations of human rights violations. Despite this claim, Amnesty employs an anti-Israel activist as a researcher in its “Israel, Occupied Palestinian Territories and Palestinian Authority” section. This individual, Deborah Hyams, has a well-documented history of radical activism in the context of the Arab-Israeli conflict, and, correspondingly, weakens Amnesty’s credibility and claims of neutrality."

I'm a victim of having read your awful, stupid posts.

Trajan,

Sherri

Trajan,

I brought up Amnesty International, to address who Rachel Corrie was, she is a peacemaker who was run over by an Israeli Caterpillar bulldozer, which is basically what Amnesty International had to say about this, as well as others.

Some of us care about human rights abuses, and we believe they should be exposed and investigated and people held accountable, when they occur.

Sherri

you should read what I have said about Rachel in the past.....you can search for it, its here, George phillips or phillip, one of our sometime members here, oh, , way back started the thread. when you have read it, ping me again....

so on another related topic whats your opinion of lori berensen?

have you ever heard the phrase;

'tis but a step from the sublime, to the ridiculous'..? I am paraphrasing it since several have been assigned that quote....

Trajan,

Sherri

you should read what I have said about Rachel in the past.....you can search for it, its here, George phillips or phillip, one of our sometime members here, oh, , way back started the thread. when you have read it, ping me again....

so on another related topic whats your opinion of lori berensen?

have you ever heard the phrase;

'tis but a step from the sublime, to the ridiculous'..? I am paraphrasing it since several have been assigned that quote....

She won't be able to read the thread. It got deleted a few months ago.

Rachel Corrie, she is in Heaven today, free from all injustice, all pain, and all tears.

And I know she is experiencing so much overwhelming joy and peace and indescribable contentment right now, and her sacrifices for justice are being greatly rewarded every second in time.

I look forward to meeting Rachel Corrie in Heaven one day, and speaking to her and sharing what a difference she made with her life and what an inspiration she has been to me and millions of others all over our world.

Rachel Corrie is a young woman who took a stand against Injustice and died taking that stand, there can be no greater life to live, no way to glorify God with a life, greater than what she did in and with her life.

I am so thankful I live in a world that I have shared with people like Rachel Corrie, I feel so incredibly Blessed to live in the same world she once lived in. She fills me with hope for Humanity.

And I know today is sad for her family, for her father,especially, but I also know they will always be proud of the young woman their daughter was, a special person who I know they are thankful to God to have entrusted her to their care for the time she was here.

Sherri
You could emulate your heroine and continue her work in Gaza. Don't you think that would be a fitting tribute? I think she would like that very much.

Sherri
You could emulate your heroine and continue her work in Gaza. Don't you think that would be a fitting tribute? I think she would like that very much.

Another classy rightie..
'
This board is just full of them!

Sherri

Another classy rightie..
'
This board is just full of them!
Thank you! Somebody's gotta do it, Lefty.

Forum List

Back