I can't believe how people use SNOPES as their truth bibles

Everything is wrong or bad when you don't believe anyone or any source. The simple thing for the OP to do would be to get out of the peanut gallery saying everything and everyone is wrong and simply show all the people who is the sources he uses that are 100% correct 100% of the time.

But then that would mean he'd have to actually take a position on something. Lets just remember, that this guy who says everyone else is wrong regularly cites Alex Jones. Go ahead and ask him if he even stands behind THAT!

He wont

Can you spot the irony of all of our USMB conspiracy loons flocking to condemn snopes as "not a credible source"?

Yeah but what funnier is that if you ask them if they stand behind Alex Jones when they cite him as a source, even THEY wont stand behind it lol but they'll continue to cite it as proof.

Much like they call the news fake then continuously link to the news for stories. They want it both ways and even a 3rd and 4th way.

When Alex Jones gets something partially wrong, it's like all the news he has reported in the past is no longer valid...but when the lame stream media gets flat out busted for erroneous stories or putting their own spin on it, they are always given a free pass before they are so large but yet connected at the hip via the CIA and the CFR. Snopes went from debunking urban legends to debunking things having to do with the geo-political scene and they are not equip't nor do they have the knowledge to do a credible job. It is my personal belief that they have been co-opted by some of the alphabet agencies. While I believe that Alex Jones is a bit of a carnival barker at times, much of what he reports is very accurate because he has numerous credible sources. I remember when Jones was ripping Bush and the neocons a new one, the left parised Jones and constantly referred to links to his two websites.

So you do see the stupidity in claiming that one mistake equates to everything thrown in the trash?

Or is it wrong when people do it to Alex but right when they do it to the MSM? I bet you want it both ways don't you?

Go ahead and answer this question: Do you stand behind Alex Jones information? If not, WHO DO YOU RELY ON FOR INFORMATION?

Here's where you say something like "I get information from everywhere and come to my own conclusions". Its the new Sarah Palin dodge. "I read everything but don't believe anyone so I can continue to mock everyone while citing them at the same time"

Like any information you get, you have to do the proper vetting. 90 percent of the media we get is controlled and some of the media that isn't controlled has an agenda with it's own slant therefor vetting is of the utmost importance. I didn't learn the things I have by using one source. I have no political agenda either because it's just another way to divide people. I use to love to listen to rightwing media radio....listened to all of them but they don't know diddly squat and they will defend ANYTHING that a Repub politician pushes whether they are right or wrong. How ANY rightwing media personality can justify supporting the neocons during the Bush years is something that is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Everything is wrong or bad when you don't believe anyone or any source. The simple thing for the OP to do would be to get out of the peanut gallery saying everything and everyone is wrong and simply show all the people who is the sources he uses that are 100% correct 100% of the time.

But then that would mean he'd have to actually take a position on something. Lets just remember, that this guy who says everyone else is wrong regularly cites Alex Jones. Go ahead and ask him if he even stands behind THAT!

He wont

Can you spot the irony of all of our USMB conspiracy loons flocking to condemn snopes as "not a credible source"?

Yeah but what funnier is that if you ask them if they stand behind Alex Jones when they cite him as a source, even THEY wont stand behind it lol but they'll continue to cite it as proof.

Much like they call the news fake then continuously link to the news for stories. They want it both ways and even a 3rd and 4th way.

When Alex Jones gets something partially wrong, it's like all the news he has reported in the past is no longer valid...but when the lame stream media gets flat out busted for erroneous stories or putting their own spin on it, they are always given a free pass before they are so large but yet connected at the hip via the CIA and the CFR. Snopes went from debunking urban legends to debunking things having to do with the geo-political scene and they are not equip't nor do they have the knowledge to do a credible job. It is my personal belief that they have been co-opted by some of the alphabet agencies. While I believe that Alex Jones is a bit of a carnival barker at times, much of what he reports is very accurate because he has numerous credible sources. I remember when Jones was ripping Bush and the neocons a new one, the left parised Jones and constantly referred to links to his two websites.

So you do see the stupidity in claiming that one mistake equates to everything thrown in the trash?

Or is it wrong when people do it to Alex but right when they do it to the MSM? I bet you want it both ways don't you?

Go ahead and answer this question: Do you stand behind Alex Jones information? If not, WHO DO YOU RELY ON FOR INFORMATION?

Here's where you say something like "I get information from everywhere and come to my own conclusions". Its the new Sarah Palin dodge. "I read everything but don't believe anyone so I can continue to mock everyone while citing them at the same time"

Like any information you get, you have to do the proper vetting. 90 percent of the media we get is controlled and some of the media that isn't controlled has an agenda with it's own slant therefor vetting is of the utmost importance. I didn't learn the things I have by using one source. I have no political agenda either because it's just another way to divide people. I use to love to listen to rightwing media radio....listened to all of them but they don't know diddly squat and they will defend ANYTHING that a Repub politician pushes whether they are right or wrong. How ANY rightwing media personality can justify supporting the neocons during the Bush years is something that is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Like I said, as long as you cant cite a source your only responses is that everyone is wrong while never taking a stance on what is correct.

Its almost like an Emo kid. They hate everything and says the world sucks.

Like I said, as long as you cant cite a source your only responses is that everyone is wrong while never taking a stance on what is correct.

Its almost like an Emo kid. They hate everything and says the world sucks.

I agree and just about everyone here does that at some point and time.......

He wont

the fact that USMB's resident troll WRONG winger clicked on a funny to your post just proves you are correct.:up:

SNOPES is like CNN ...Obama admit he was born in Kenya but no the video was fake...a remake.

Forum List

Back