I cant find anything any more, how do i find my threads?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
since the look changed on this forum I can't even find how to get out of this section to go to the ask questions section. is there still a way to find my latest threads and posts? or go from political section to religious section? I can't find anything, hope I find a reply to this thread later. maybe you can pm me.

Look at the top above the title of your thread and you'll see things like Forums, US discussion and politics. That's no different than it was before you just click on US discussions. From there everything else is really the same; just a different layout.

Change is good and it exercises your brain.

Looking also...everything was fine...then poooof!

My "reply" button is blank also

Thanks Moon...found the edit thingy..

Last edited:
Look at the top above the title of your thread and you'll see things like Forums, US discussion and politics. That's no different than it was before you just click on US discussions. From there everything else is really the same; just a different layout.

Change is good and it exercises your brain.
Change is good isn't that basically what Obama told us?:badgrin:

Looking also...everything was fine...then poooof!

My "reply" button is blank also

Thanks Moon...found the edit thingy..
The geniuses here have to lighten the font in the blue bar at the bottom of the posts. I suggest white. The options are there but they are black font on dark blue. Wonderful.

Also, to find your threads go to your name and hit "personal details" option when the window pops down. Then on the left you'll see "watched threads" option. It gets more funner after that page loads. Instead of watching the threads you're sitting on, it gives only the ones that have been recently replied to. Go down to the bottom of that list and hit "see more threads" or some such. You'll see it. Click that and the more recent threads of yours will show up.

That should help?

since the look changed on this forum I can't even find how to get out of this section to go to the ask questions section. is there still a way to find my latest threads and posts? or go from political section to religious section? I can't find anything, hope I find a reply to this thread later. maybe you can pm me.

You need to brush up on your rube goldberg a bit first.

to find your threads go to your name and hit "personal details" option when the window pops down. Then on the left you'll see "watched threads" option. It gets more funner after that page loads. Instead of watching the threads you're sitting on, it gives only the ones that have been recently replied to. Go down to the bottom of that list and hit "see more threads" or some such. You'll see it. Click that and the more recent threads of yours will show up.

That should help?
I still can't find MY threads there. you see what other people post are mostly left/right distraction stuff... I am interested in MY threads :)

I still can't find MY threads there. you see what other people post are mostly left/right distraction stuff... I am interested in MY threads :)
I know. I think the management did that on purpose. You can complain. I'll join you.

I hit on a really good idea. just keep the window open that you post on. Keep opening up new windows for new threads. Do not close them! I'm looking down below right now and see a similar thread posted by sandy73, posted sept. 5, 2004, so this new format really is state of the art .

Be a man, and ask your wife where your stuff is.

Forum List

Back