I Can't Make Up My Mind, Why Are We Laughing At Joe Biden?

donny is in bigley trouble for stealing files & being a traitor.
Have you been good to Satan today?
Get your 666 tattoo yet?

1662580975686.png

so will newsom. in fact he survived a recall by rw nutters.

People give up a lot for pride. California would be much richer without the architects of fear and extremism making life suck for many who do the real work. Asia provides massive amounts of free money to California and its ports. Africa cannot do that for Florida. Africa is a Village living in 2000 B.C. Recalls mean nothing if people want to be suckers. Being paid a few bucks by others from government decree and scared of being independent destroys civilizations.

People give up a lot for pride. California would be much richer without the architects of fear and extremism making life suck for many who do the real work. Asia provides massive amounts of free money to California and its ports. Africa cannot do that for Florida. Africa is a Village living in 2000 B.C. Recalls mean nothing if people want to be suckers. Being paid a few bucks by others from government decree and scared of being independent destroys civilizations.

okey dokey.

He's really too stupid to be possessed by The Devil. He makes a good puppet though. Probably will burn in Hell, but I think The Devil has better taste that wanting to inhabit the incontinent and senile Brandon Biden.

yer chosen one has broken nearly all 10 commandments & shirley committed all 7 deadly sins.

so stfu, sit down & lower yer eyes in hypocritical cult denial, you pathetic twig

Is it because he's funny and amusing, stupid, or is it all just a bunch of nervous laughter because of how he's ruining our country? Or maybe it's just to make light of the situation since the situation itself certainly isn't funny.
Because you’re MAGArats and that’s what you do

Is it because he's funny and amusing, stupid, or is it all just a bunch of nervous laughter because of how he's ruining our country? Or maybe it's just to make light of the situation since the situation itself certainly isn't funny.
What isn’t there to laugh about?

Forum List

Back