Who Is Funding the Taliban? You Are, Thanks to OId Joe Biden

What the hell?

The $80 billion in military hardware we left behind was not enough?

WE ARE $35T in debt.

STOP GIVING MONEY TO OUR ENEMIES!

I think the word has gone out from the DNC... everyone lie just lie your asses off like Biden does... its all they got.... and they think people are stupid...

What data do you have it did not happen?

Share that data.

How is that funny?

I can prove I did not murder you. You are alive and posting nonsense.

See, I proved something that did not happen.

Feel free to ignore my posts. You are pretty stupid.
Prove I’m posting nonsense....can’t do it can you?

Biden didn’t send the Taliban money. Just stop the lying for once.

Yes it did. The U.S. along with other countries is sending billions of dollars in aid to Afghanistan. That requires this aid to go through the Taliban.
If CNN didn't tell her about it... it didn't happen in her puny mind... because she does no research on her own...

Thanks to our number one enemy... the media....

That's a fact

Middle of the road people and those leaning to the right ceded The Education System and The Media to the left, while pursuing mainstream careers.

They indoctrinate them K-12
Reinforce it at the University Level
By the time they are full time consumers of the media they see far left as normal.

never happened.
Well the OP's link doesn't support the thread. It's only "souce" is some goper congresscritter from Fla. But it maybe that we have no more idea how much we sent to Afghan that we sent to Israel .... because SIGAR only tracks reconstruction, and we ain't doing that anymore .... thank god

What the hell?

The $80 billion in military hardware we left behind was not enough?

WE ARE $35T in debt.

STOP GIVING MONEY TO OUR ENEMIES!

Trump is the guy who left the hardware behind. That was all gone by the time Biden took office.

Prove it.

Well there is this. It says all the aid money from all of the contributing nations is sitting in a bank in Switzerland and that the Afghans and isn't being disbursed.

And this report specifically on US Aid. You know - real sources.

Forum List

Back