🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I can't say Trump is the answer; But if you vote Hillary you are absolutely insane.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I don't know if Trump is the answer. I've cooled on him the past month. But I know this...if after the overwhelming avalanche of evidence showing the corruption of her behavior and the Clinton Foundation isn't enough to make you not vote for her....you're absolutely insane.

The Clinton Foundation taking money from tyrants and Middle Eastern radical leaders.
Clear trails showing "pay for play" favors to Bill in exchange for State Dept favors to some nasty people.
Her time at Dept of State ordering DHS to scrub files on the radical mosques...the very same mosques...in Orlando and San Bern that radicalized the shooters.
The constant flip flopping and pandering.
The total avoidance of press conferences.
The email debacle.
The Benghazi disaster.

I mean just God damn.....if you people put this woman in the Oval Office....then we deserve the disasters that will follow.

I don't know if Trump is the answer. I've cooled on him the past month. But I know this...if after the overwhelming avalanche of evidence showing the corruption of her behavior and the Clinton Foundation isn't enough to make you not vote for her....you're absolutely insane.

The Clinton Foundation taking money from tyrants and Middle Eastern radical leaders.
Clear trails showing "pay for play" favors to Bill in exchange for State Dept favors to some nasty people.
Her time at Dept of State ordering DHS to scrub files on the radical mosques...the very same mosques...in Orlando and San Bern that radicalized the shooters.
The email debacle.
The Benghazi disaster.

I mean just God damn.....if you people put this woman in the Oval Office....then we deserve the disasters that will follow.

ONLY a complete moron who knows absolutely nothing about government would vote for a clown like Trump.

The email debacle.
The Benghazi disaster.

ONLY a complete moron who knows absolutely nothing about government would vote for a clown like Trump.

You must mean Hillary.

She has proven that she is a complete flop. Only a liberal would vote for someone who is a proven failure.

At least it's possible that Trump turns out to be the president who will deliver what he promises. As far as the business world is considered, he is a complete success.

The email debacle.
The Benghazi disaster.

Hillary is 100% better than Drumpf.

so dont vote for either one of them.....yea i know the so called "lessor of 2 evils"....but you are still voting for someone who has no business being in that job....

The email debacle.
The Benghazi disaster.

Hillary is 100% better than Drumpf.

Then you are insanse.

Trump being in office would be better because...at least he would be kept in check by a Democrat AND GOP who oppose him. What he wanted that was good would get done. His crazier stuff...blocked. By both sides.

Hillary??? She's so entrenched as a cancer to this nation that she would get in office and do massive harm to this nation. The corruption and blackmail she and Bill can use against others is so Crooked and powerful that...well...no one would stop them.

So....go ahead. Vote for the most corrupt presidential candidate in US history.

If you people put this Clinton family back in power...America deserves the train-wreck that will follow.

Hillary is being investigated by the FBI for fucks sake
Trump might be a clown, but Hillary is a corrupt neocon that is dead set on destruction. Look at her history you stupid fucks!
I wont vote for Trump, but I would rather see him in there than that ****!

so dont vote for either one of them.....yea i know the so called "lessor of 2 evils"....but you are still voting for someone who has no business being in that job....

Neither of them do but for different reasons.

Trump's danger is what he might say. But with essentially both parties opposing him....the brilliance of our Founders checks and balancing system will kick in. He won't be able to DO much.

Crooked Hillary??? Not so. She already has the Clinton cancer cells spread all through Washington. If she gets power....nothing will stop her.

This election should be "Which of the 2 can best be kept in-check and not be able to actually DO a whole lot?".

Trump might be a clown, but Hillary is a corrupt neocon that is dead set on destruction. Look at her history you stupid fucks!
oh wait, I forgot that failure and war mongering was now part of the democrat plantation. How stupid of me.

In the age of Trump everyone and everything are failures.

No defense of Trump but OP says that voting for anyone is a bad idea. He knows Trump will lose and now is hedging his bets

It can only go one of 2 ways . Sometimes i hope that 'hilary' gets in to punish the moderate republican rinos that have brought the USA to where it is today . That's just the meaness in me coming out as I will probably vote for TRUMP .

Hillary Clinton's net worth is $31.3 million. Someone please explain how she acquired that much wealth when the highest paying job she's ever had pays $186,600 a year, and her books lost money, and she was unemployed from 1993 to 2001.

Bill Clinton's net worth is $80 million. Someone please explain how he acquired that much wealth when the highest paying job he's ever had pays $400,000 a year.

Explain how the Clinton's acquired $111 million since the time they were "dead broke" in 2001.

Last edited:
Then you are insanse.

Trump being in office would be better because...at least he would be kept in check by a Democrat AND GOP who oppose him.

They ALL oppose him because he is THAT dysfunctional.

We've had 8 years of Clinton presidency before. Rightwingers were getting all crazy about Clinton, just as they do about Obama (and to be fair as leftwingers about Bush).

But you know what? We did just fine.

The email debacle.
The Benghazi disaster.

And only a fellow criminal would vote for the hildabitch.

I will vote for Trump. For 2 reasons.

1. Not doing so gives Hillary 1 more vote lead.

2. Trump can be controlled since BOTH parties will oppose him. His main damage will be what he can "say" not what he could "do". We can survive that for 4 years. Easily.

This election should come down to voting for the person we can control and minimize the harm for 4 years.

Crooked Hillary and the Clinton Cancer has infected DC for 25 years. She owns DC. NO ONE will be able to control her.

Trump....easily controlled. Both parties will oppose him.

If the goal is to minimize damage until 2020....voting Trump is the choice.

2. Trump can be controlled since BOTH parties will oppose him. His main damage will be what he can "say" not what he could "do". We can survive that for 4 years. Easily.
It's pretty sad that neither of your reasons are positives about Trump, and yet you are going to vote for him anyway.

Does anyone here have any principles?

The email debacle.
The Benghazi disaster.

You must mean Hillary.

She has proven that she is a complete flop. Only a liberal would vote for someone who is a proven failure.

At least it's possible that Trump turns out to be the president who will deliver what he promises. As far as the business world is considered, he is a complete success.

That's simple ridiculous and quite insane.

Trump is a clown who has no intention of even acting presidential .. because he doesn't want to be president.

Then you are insanse.

Trump being in office would be better because...at least he would be kept in check by a Democrat AND GOP who oppose him.

They ALL oppose him because he is THAT dysfunctional.

We've had 8 years of Clinton presidency before. Rightwingers were getting all crazy about Clinton, just as they do about Obama (and to be fair as leftwingers about Bush).

But you know what? We did just fine.

Are we "doing fine"??? Economy sucks. Labor participation is a disastrous 65%. ISIS recruits are slaughtering people in our streets. Our people have never been more divided.

Maybe what WE NEED right now is 4 years of stalemate. A president who is all but powerless and will grind DC to a halt for 4 years....so our business folks, military, police, etc can take a deep breathe and figure out how to sort all this shit from 16 years of Bush/Obama.

This election should come down to voting for the person we can control and minimize the harm for 4 years.

Crooked Hillary and the Clinton Cancer has infected DC for 25 years. She owns DC. NO ONE will be able to control her.

Trump....easily controlled. Both parties will oppose him.

If the goal is to minimize damage until 2020....voting Trump is the choice.
You make a good point bucs. I just cant do it...

Forum List

Back