🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I can't say Trump is the answer; But if you vote Hillary you are absolutely insane.

Hillary is a politician who will do whatever she can legally do to get elected. She just happens to be a really lousy candidate. Once there she'll run the office like Bill and Obama before her and I happen to like her politics.

Trump is a businessman who will say and do whatever he needs to close the deal (get elected). He happens to be a really fantastic candidate. Once there no one has any clue what Trump will do, probably not even him. He is a bull in a china shop, the shop being the USA.

Given that kind of choice, voting for Clinton is the only option I see.

Hillary is being investigated by the FBI for fucks sake
Trump might be a clown, but Hillary is a corrupt neocon that is dead set on destruction. Look at her history you stupid fucks!
I wont vote for Trump, but I would rather see him in there than that ****!

I will vote for Trump. For 2 reasons.

1. Not doing so gives Hillary 1 more vote lead.

2. Trump can be controlled since BOTH parties will oppose him. His main damage will be what he can "say" not what he could "do". We can survive that for 4 years. Easily.
It's pretty sad that neither of your reasons are positives about Trump, and yet you are going to vote for him anyway.

Does anyone here have any principles?

I refuse to vote for either of them.

First time in almost 50 years I'm leaving that box unchecked.

It can only go one of 2 ways . Sometimes i hope that 'hilary' gets in to punish the moderate republican rinos that have brought the USA to where it is today . That's just the meaness in me coming out as I will probably vote for TRUMP .

Hillary will punish Rinos more than Trump?

BWahahaha... right. Hillary pretty much is a leftist Rino.

Trump might be a clown, but Hillary is a corrupt neocon that is dead set on destruction. Look at her history you stupid fucks!

2. Trump can be controlled since BOTH parties will oppose him. His main damage will be what he can "say" not what he could "do". We can survive that for 4 years. Easily.
It's pretty sad that neither of your reasons are positives about Trump, and yet you are going to vote for him anyway.

As opposed to all the positive reasons to vote Hillary??? Oh...why....because "it would be history"??? You people are THIS RETARDED???

You'll vote for the most corrupt candidate in US history....just to "be part of history"?

"YAY!!! HEY KIDS....WE SOLD OUT YOUR FUTURE...BUT WE CAN SAY WE VOTED FOR THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT!!! I FEEL SO SPECIAL ABOUT MYSELF!!!"

I don't know if Trump is the answer. I've cooled on him the past month. But I know this...if after the overwhelming avalanche of evidence showing the corruption of her behavior and the Clinton Foundation isn't enough to make you not vote for her....you're absolutely insane.

The Clinton Foundation taking money from tyrants and Middle Eastern radical leaders.
Clear trails showing "pay for play" favors to Bill in exchange for State Dept favors to some nasty people.
Her time at Dept of State ordering DHS to scrub files on the radical mosques...the very same mosques...in Orlando and San Bern that radicalized the shooters.
The constant flip flopping and pandering.
The total avoidance of press conferences.
The email debacle.
The Benghazi disaster.

I mean just God damn.....if you people put this woman in the Oval Office....then we deserve the disasters that will follow.

That is why I am voting for Gary Johnson and no I am not joking at all...

Hillary is a politician who will do whatever she can legally do to get elected. She just happens to be a really lousy candidate. Once there she'll run the office like Bill and Obama before her and I happen to like her politics.

Trump is a businessman who will say and do whatever he needs to close the deal (get elected). He happens to be a really fantastic candidate. Once there no one has any clue what Trump will do, probably not even him. He is a bull in a china shop, the shop being the USA.

You like Hillary's politics?

Get out of here!

As opposed to all the positive reasons to vote Hillary??? Oh...why....because "it would be history"??? You people are THIS RETARDED???

You'll vote for the most corrupt candidate in US history....just to "be part of history"?

"YAY!!! HEY KIDS....WE SOLD OUT YOUR FUTURE...BUT WE CAN SAY WE VOTED FOR THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT!!! I FEEL SO SPECIAL ABOUT MYSELF!!!"
Hey, dumbass. Did you see my first post in this topic?

I'm getting pretty tired of retards who assume someone supports Clinton if they don't support Trump, especially when it is obvious they don't support Clinton, either.

This "voting for the lesser of two evils" mental retardation has led to more and more evil choices.

And the dumb fucks never learn. They keep voting for EVIL, lesser or not.

Idiots.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right, which means you want to see more of it. You want more of that kind of evil. This is how both parties have devolved, BECAUSE YOU ARE TELLING THEM THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT!!!!

Get that through your goddam thick skulls.

This election should come down to voting for the person we can control and minimize the harm for 4 years.

Crooked Hillary and the Clinton Cancer has infected DC for 25 years. She owns DC. NO ONE will be able to control her.

Trump....easily controlled. Both parties will oppose him.

If the goal is to minimize damage until 2020....voting Trump is the choice.

You're forgetting the most important thing that will come from this election, 2-3 supreme court nominations. It's a given what kind of slime the hildabitch will nominate and those justices will influence the country long after the next president is forgotten.

I don't know if Trump is the answer. I've cooled on him the past month. But I know this...if after the overwhelming avalanche of evidence showing the corruption of her behavior and the Clinton Foundation isn't enough to make you not vote for her....you're absolutely insane.

The Clinton Foundation taking money from tyrants and Middle Eastern radical leaders.
Clear trails showing "pay for play" favors to Bill in exchange for State Dept favors to some nasty people.
Her time at Dept of State ordering DHS to scrub files on the radical mosques...the very same mosques...in Orlando and San Bern that radicalized the shooters.
The constant flip flopping and pandering.
The total avoidance of press conferences.
The email debacle.
The Benghazi disaster.

I mean just God damn.....if you people put this woman in the Oval Office....then we deserve the disasters that will follow.
agree.

HRC is a crony Estasbl Wall St puppet who is on the take (See Goldman speeches)

This election should come down to voting for the person we can control and minimize the harm for 4 years.

Crooked Hillary and the Clinton Cancer has infected DC for 25 years. She owns DC. NO ONE will be able to control her.

Not doing so gives Hillary 1 more vote lead.
how so?....if i vote for say Gary Johnson that gives him one more vote and the other 2 get jack shit.....

You're forgetting the most important thing that will come from this election, 2-3 supreme court nominations. It's a given what kind of slime the hildabitch will nominate and those justices will influence the country long after the next president is forgotten.

Exactly right. This election is about control.

1. Control of the Supreme Court

2. Control of the White House...but not in the traditional sense. It's 2 awful candidates. Which ones damage can we limit the most?? Easy. Trumps. Both parties will oppose him. A stalemate til 2020. The Clinton Cancer is deep in Washington and if she gets in....it won't be stopped.

Sad but true.

Yuck’s problem is that he believes the bullshit he posts. HRC hasn’t been @ state for about 4 years. Yet somehow she was supposed to have scrubbed information that may have prevented attacks that happened 4 years later!!!

Are we "doing fine"??? Economy sucks. Labor participation is a disastrous 65%.

Ah yes, since Labor Force is declining (just as it was projected to since early 2000s) economy sucks. The last straw for rightwingers to grasp as their economic arguments and predictions get flushed down the toilet.

Reality is our economy is doing fine, not quiet great like it did during last Clinton presidency, but fine, especially when contrasted with the rest of the developed world and economy during 2000s

ISIS recruits are slaughtering people in our streets.

Get a grip.

Our people have never been more divided.

More hyperbole.

Maybe what WE NEED right now is 4 years of stalemate. A president who is all but powerless and will grind DC to a halt for 4 years....so our business folks, military, police, etc can take a deep breathe and figure out how to sort all this shit from 16 years of Bush/Obama.

Stalemate? To me seems like EMBARRASSMENT will be first and foremost description of those 4 years. Embarrassment for Republicans who nominated him and embarrassment on Americans generally for letting this buffoon lead our great nation.

ONLY a complete moron who knows absolutely nothing about government would vote for a clown like Trump.

Only a complete moron who knows absolutely nothing about anything would vote for a clown like Trump or Hillary.

Not doing so gives Hillary 1 more vote lead.
how so?....if i vote for say Gary Johnson that gives him one more vote and the other 2 get jack shit.....

Simple. He has no shot at winning. He's a right leaning candidate. So he's not drawing leftist votes.

This comes down to Trump vs Hillary. Raw numbers.

Trump can be controlled for 4 years. Easily.
Hillary won't be controlled and will be 8 years of disaster WORSE than even Obama.

Why is she WORSE than Obama??? Obama was a newbie. He didn't have the depths of corruption and roots of evil the Clintons grew in DC the past 25 years. Obama wasn't owed favors...and didn't owe others.

So yes...as hard as it is to fathom....she's WORSE than Obama.

which is why we are at where we are at now.....voting for Dracula over Satan for some reason makes the "party" people feel like they are improving things...their motto?..."it dont matter if the person running is a shit candidate,as long as they are one of us...VOTE FOR THEM".......

You like Hillary's politics?

Get out of here!

I meant her policies. Is that any better?

Are we "doing fine"??? Economy sucks. Labor participation is a disastrous 65%.

Ah yes, since Labor Force is declining (just as it was projected to since early 2000s) economy sucks. The last straw for rightwingers to grasp as their economic arguments and predictions get flushed down the toilet.

Reality is our economy is doing fine, not quiet great like it did during last Clinton presidency, but fine, especially when contrasted with the rest of the developed world and economy during 2000s

ISIS recruits are slaughtering people in our streets.

Get a grip.

Our people have never been more divided.

More hyperbole.

Maybe what WE NEED right now is 4 years of stalemate. A president who is all but powerless and will grind DC to a halt for 4 years....so our business folks, military, police, etc can take a deep breathe and figure out how to sort all this shit from 16 years of Bush/Obama.

Stalemate? To me seems like EMBARRASSMENT will be first and foremost description of those 4 years. Embarrassment for Republicans who nominated him and embarrassment on Americans generally for letting this buffoon lead our great nation.

A leftist saying the economy is "doing fine".

Meanwhile millions of lefties are marching in protest because they have few options but working minimum wage jobs for their entire life...because the Clintons signed NAFTA in 1994 and shipped tens of millions of jobs across our borders.

Millions trying to raise a family by flipping burgers. But our economy is "doing fine".

Forum List

Back