🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I can't say Trump is the answer; But if you vote Hillary you are absolutely insane.

Then you are insanse.

Trump being in office would be better because...at least he would be kept in check by a Democrat AND GOP who oppose him.

They ALL oppose him because he is THAT dysfunctional.

We've had 8 years of Clinton presidency before. Rightwingers were getting all crazy about Clinton, just as they do about Obama (and to be fair as leftwingers about Bush).

But you know what? We did just fine.

Are we "doing fine"??? Economy sucks. Labor participation is a disastrous 65%. ISIS recruits are slaughtering people in our streets. Our people have never been more divided.

Maybe what WE NEED right now is 4 years of stalemate. A president who is all but powerless and will grind DC to a halt for 4 years....so our business folks, military, police, etc can take a deep breathe and figure out how to sort all this shit from 16 years of Bush/Obama.
what this country needs right now is a LEADER,someone who can rally both sides of the coin and can bring all these different people we have here, to come together....and i dont see one anywhere......

Saudi Arabis is funding 20% of hiLIARy's campaign expenses.

That in an of itself is enough reason to not vote for her.

The leftist parasites will be voting for their candidate Hillary, and they won't care if she is a liar. All she has to do is promise them your money, which she will deliver. She will also deliver America to the ultimate liberal voter: the muslims (as has already happened in Europe, at great cost).

To stop this, the only chance is to vote for Trump. Staying outside of it is just asking for other people to run (over) your lives.

A leftist saying the economy is "doing fine".

Meanwhile millions of lefties are marching in protest because they have few options but working minimum wage jobs for their entire life...because the Clintons signed NAFTA in 1994 and shipped tens of millions of jobs across our borders.

Millions trying to raise a family by flipping burgers. But our economy is "doing fine".

Seemed just yesterday conservative spiel was all about free trade and NAFTA was considered a conservative policy voted for by strong majority of Republicans and signed in by centrist Democrat.

Times are changing I guess.

Either way, when you get honest, stop cherry picking and look at overall objective measures of economy we are doing fine, if not great.

Last edited:
Hillary is a politician who will do whatever she can legally do to get elected. She just happens to be a really lousy candidate. Once there she'll run the office like Bill and Obama before her and I happen to like her politics.

Trump is a businessman who will say and do whatever he needs to close the deal (get elected). He happens to be a really fantastic candidate. Once there no one has any clue what Trump will do, probably not even him. He is a bull in a china shop, the shop being the USA.

Given that kind of choice, voting for Clinton is the only option I see.

You like Hillary's politics?

Get out of here!
but She just happens to be a really lousy candidate.....but he will vote for her anyway....

Hillary is being investigated by the FBI for fucks sake
Trump might be a clown, but Hillary is a corrupt neocon that is dead set on destruction. Look at her history you stupid fucks!
I wont vote for Trump, but I would rather see him in there than that ****!

I will vote for Trump. For 2 reasons.

1. Not doing so gives Hillary 1 more vote lead.

2. Trump can be controlled since BOTH parties will oppose him. His main damage will be what he can "say" not what he could "do". We can survive that for 4 years. Easily.

This election should come down to voting for the person we can control and minimize the harm for 4 years.

Crooked Hillary and the Clinton Cancer has infected DC for 25 years. She owns DC. NO ONE will be able to control her.

Trump....easily controlled. Both parties will oppose him.

If the goal is to minimize damage until 2020....voting Trump is the choice.
Not doing so gives Hillary 1 more vote lead.
how so?....if i vote for say Gary Johnson that gives him one more vote and the other 2 get jack shit.....

Simple. He has no shot at winning. He's a right leaning candidate. So he's not drawing leftist votes.

This comes down to Trump vs Hillary. Raw numbers.

Trump can be controlled for 4 years. Easily.
Hillary won't be controlled and will be 8 years of disaster WORSE than even Obama.

Why is she WORSE than Obama??? Obama was a newbie. He didn't have the depths of corruption and roots of evil the Clintons grew in DC the past 25 years. Obama wasn't owed favors...and didn't owe others.

So yes...as hard as it is to fathom....she's WORSE than Obama.
hey buc.....if i vote for a 3rd party person that person gets the vote........if hillary or trump cant convince me to vote for them,thats on them,not on me or anyone else.....

That settles it!!

We are voting Gary Johnson!!

Or Jill Stein!!
Unfortunately ballot access still remains an issue.

United States third party and independent presidential candidates, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

600px-Ballot_access_of_Gary_Johnson_in_the_2012_US_presidential_election.svg.png

Gold - States where Gary Johnson has ballot access. (515 Electoral)
Pale Yellow - States where Gary Johnson has write-in access. (16 Electoral)
Total - 531 Electoral

600px-Ballot_access_of_Jill_Stein_in_the_2012_US_presidential_election.svg.png

Green - States where Jill Stein has ballot access. (444 Electoral)
Light Green - States where Jill Stein has write-in access. (63 Electoral)
(As of November 16, 2012 Jill Stein was not on Secretary of State’s list of valid candidates in Montana so her write-in votes were not counted in Montana. This was because she missed the filing deadline of September 28.[citation needed])
Total - 507 Electoral

Saudi Arabis is funding 20% of hiLIARy's campaign expenses.

That in an of itself is enough reason to not vote for her.
I'm no hiLIARy- supporter but I don't seem to remember you complaining when Bandar Bush was given a free white house pass 24/7 under Shrub

I don't know if Trump is the answer. I've cooled on him the past month. But I know this...if after the overwhelming avalanche of evidence showing the corruption of her behavior and the Clinton Foundation isn't enough to make you not vote for her....you're absolutely insane.

The Clinton Foundation taking money from tyrants and Middle Eastern radical leaders.
Clear trails showing "pay for play" favors to Bill in exchange for State Dept favors to some nasty people.
Her time at Dept of State ordering DHS to scrub files on the radical mosques...the very same mosques...in Orlando and San Bern that radicalized the shooters.
The constant flip flopping and pandering.
The total avoidance of press conferences.
The email debacle.
The Benghazi disaster.

I mean just God damn.....if you people put this woman in the Oval Office....then we deserve the disasters that will follow.
Hillary is 100% better than Drumpf.
In what way?

One candidate believes in national sovereignty, the other sold it to the highest bidder.

It can only go one of 2 ways . Sometimes i hope that 'hilary' gets in to punish the moderate republican rinos that have brought the USA to where it is today . That's just the meaness in me coming out as I will probably vote for TRUMP .

Hillary will punish Rinos more than Trump?

BWahahaha... right. Hillary pretty much is a leftist Rino.
-------------------------- Think that that's my point Norman !!

Forum List

Back