I changed my mind, now I think defunding the cops is a good idea

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Just like abortion I was against it but realized more dead liberals is a good thing.

So yeah defund the cops in blue cities and let the liberals rape, Rob and kill each other .

Good plan.

Defund the police and put the money into education for trumpers so they don’t sound like complete idiots.

Defund the police and put the money into education for trumpers so they don’t sound like complete idiots.
Stepping away for a moment from the hate wars on sides. It really is fascinating to see that (in some cases) such intelligent people can all look at the supposed same things and come to drastically opposite conclusions.

Just like abortion I was against it but realized more dead liberals is a good thing.

So yeah defund the cops in blue cities and let the liberals rape, Rob and kill each other .

Good plan.
Yeah.....and that's the mindset that got us Barack Hussein Obama as president.

....you sure like using that word a lot..since blacks graduate at lower levels--they would be the idiots
,,bear is right---the black communities need MORE policing, not less....they murder each other now at high rates

Stepping away for a moment from the hate wars on sides. It really is fascinating to see that (in some cases) such intelligent people can all look at the supposed same things and come to drastically opposite conclusions.
.....but their is no reason to defund the police--there is no problem of police brutality--the facts show this
.....so--blacks anti-law and order
....whites pro-law and order
yes, you are right--opposites

AND--there is no hate there in my post--or my view

....you sure like using that word a lot..since blacks graduate at lower levels--they would be the idiots
,,bear is right---the black communities need MORE policing, not less....they murder each other now at high rates
They need serious re-education of how to react to authority as well. I guess rap music, low IQ, and fatherless homes are to blame.

.....but their is no reason to defund the police--there is no problem of police brutality--the facts show this
.....so--blacks anti-law and order
....whites pro-law and order
yes, you are right--opposites
For the most part, yes, seems to be the case.

They need serious re-education of how to react to authority as well. I guess rap music, low IQ, and fatherless homes are to blame.
..obviously and undeniably something is wrong

Good plan.
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Good plan.

Obama started the whole hate the police BS in the first place. This is CLASSIC Dem, pick a target, foment hate and demonize the target. You see it's not that Dems have colossally mismanaged and taxed the crap out of Dem cities no that's not the reason for decades of Dem failure, it's (points finger at scapegoat) the police. Sickening.

Good plan.

Obama started the whole hate the police BS in the first place. This is CLASSIC Dem, pick a target, foment hate and demonize the target. You see it's not that Dems have colossally mismanaged and taxed the crap out of Dem cities no that's not the reason for decades of Dem failure, it's (points finger at scapegoat) the police. Sickening.
Somebody needs to break into his house a burn the place to the foundation.
Then he can go cry to a cop and a fireman about it.

Good plan.

Somebody needs to break into his house a burn the place to the foundation.
Then he can go cry to a cop and a fireman about it.

Meh, Obama is a washed up failed president at this point. Achieved nothing of significance during his 8 years. Living with his failure is punishment enough.

Forum List

Back