I disagree with Don Jr.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course. This is the apathy the Left thrives in. We did the same with Covid, by the time we realized the rights we had given away, it was too late.
It’s a silly ad campaign. It targets a basically non existent market. But it is the problem of the AB company. If they want to damage the sales of their own crappy product, I see no reason to interfere.

The existence of trannys doesn’t threaten me, my family or the American way of life.

Not gonna happen. Republican voters would love to see it happen, but Republican politicians don't have the guts to do anything about it.

Kevin McCarthy is going to propose reducing Bud Light consumption to 3 6-packs a week, just to teach 'em a lesson

Kevin McCarthy is going to propose reducing Bud Light consumption to 3 6-packs a week, just to teach 'em a lesson
When met with stiff Democrat opposition, after they think long and hard about the matter, what will McCarthy then do? My guess he will simply take it. He may not like it. But he’ll swallow it.

Don Jr. actually said we should let this matter pass, as it could bring down a great American company and loss of many jobs.
Follow the money.

---Anheuser-Busch Companies,
Political Campaign Contributions---

The ash heap of history is repleate with former company’s that offended their customers, then failed…kinda how it works….Lesson: Company’s that sell their goods to the general public should stay out of politics, and religion.

The ash heap of history is repleate with former company’s that offended their customers, then failed…kinda how it works….Lesson: Company’s that sell their goods to the general public should stay out of politics, and religion.
I wonder when White Liberals who happen to be the Democratic party’s biggest donors will tired of all this anti White rhetoric and racism and rebel against it.

I wonder when White Liberals who happen to be the Democratic party’s biggest donors will tired of all this anti White rhetoric and racism and rebel against it.
Certainly not in this election cycle…These people have got to know what they are doing to the country, yet they persist…

Certainly not in this election cycle…These people have got to know what they are doing to the country, yet they persist…
They persist because they don’t care for this country and because they get away with it.

Forum List

Back