I Do Believe That Trump Stuck Both Feet In His Mouth This Time

Because I already know that he wouldn't want Russia attacking us. President or not. Unless of course I'm missing something.
Well, the leftist vermin are always squealing about how he's not the president. Just throwing their words back at them as they get ready to blame him for something he could only do if he was President.

Well, the leftist vermin are always squealing about how he's not the president. Just throwing their words back at them as they get ready to blame him for something he could only do if he was President.

I sort of see what you're talking about but I don't know, it still seems dangerous talking about stuff like that. Especially when the media is after him enough already as it is.

Although I don't remember him saying this at either rally, but I sure hope he has a plan in mind when it comes to saying something like this.

Donny rarely has a plan in mind when he says things, other than to get attention and give direction to his mindless minions. Did you notice, Joe made an equally mindless comment regarding Armageddon?

I sort of see what you're talking about but I don't know, it still seems dangerous talking about stuff like that. Especially when the media is after him enough already as it is.
The only WWIII that's coming will be on the hands of the Eggplant In Chief.

President Trump can say any words he wants to. JoeBob Shitstain in the one with the ball.

It was pretty obvious that Trump would try the antiwar tactic against Biden's war eventually.

Unfortunately he might have left it too late and the FBI/DOJ have used the opportunity of stolen documents to erode Trump's popularity.

He's going to have a hard time gaining it back with everybody against him except the extremist fringe.

It was pretty obvious that Trump would try the antiwar tactic against Biden's war eventually.

Unfortunately he might have left it too late and the FBI/DOJ have used the opportunity of stolen documents to erode Trump's popularity.

He's going to have a hard time gaining it back with everybody against him except the extremist fringe.
You have a vivid fantasy life.

Yeah, but everybody excepts that coming from him.

I sincerely hope you're right. I trust your judgement though.
They shouldn't. Heck, I voted for him and I don't. His commenting in that vein was asinine, especially in his position.

Why you don't expect Biden to have brain malfunctions.
You had to have heard his comment. You saw nothing wrong with it? You didn't even vote for him, but you think that was good from a person in his leadership position? What is the matter with you?

You had to have heard his comment. You saw nothing wrong with it? You didn't even vote for him, but you think that was good from a person in his leadership position? What is the matter with you?

I don't know where you're getting all that from because that's entirely the opposite of what I was saying.

Forum List

Back