I Do Find It Amusing -

I saw a ad yesterday for the first time in California, not too much is being spent here so far.

She has California and hasn't even been officially nominated yet. Don't look for too may Hag commercials over there you lucky person you.

She'll be spending money in battleground states such as mine and Florida just to name a few.

- that Hillary has spent millions of dollars on negative ads, and has remained in hiding as much as possible, whereas Trump has hardly spent a dime, talks to anyone and everyone and is on TV/radio/internet 24/7...
...and looking like a fool most of the time.
Hitlery looks like an idiot outspending Trump 40:1 and having zero to show for it....

America hates hitlery..
Actually, you're the idiot, and you prove it over 100 times each day, every fucking day, 24/7.

GET A FUCKING LIFE LOSER!!!
You post on a.poltical message board..take your own advice......he'll if democrats got non govt jobs...or would really help this country

- that Hillary has spent millions of dollars on negative ads, and has remained in hiding as much as possible, whereas Trump has hardly spent a dime, talks to anyone and everyone and is on TV/radio/internet 24/7.

They are tied in the polls.

Wait until Trump whips out the cash. :laugh:

This is one of Trump's selling points. He gets better results spending way less money than other candidates. He says this is how the country needs to think and he's right.

Trump has had 2 billion dollars worth of free media.

That's because he's thinking smart, and drawing immense crowds are like free advertising. The beast has to troll for cash from the ultra rich since she's basically not well liked and can't draw the large crowds. That trolling for cash means she'll have to pay back in favors if she becomes prez, God forbid.

Hilary's "negative ads" feature the words of Donald Trump and his 'fellow' Republicans!

Hoisted on pitards comes to mind.

Nothing he said do I particularly disagree with, and as for those defeated in the primaries - they were defeated. Nuff' said.

Hilary's "negative ads" feature the words of Donald Trump and his 'fellow' Republicans!

Nothing he said do I particularly disagree with, and as for those defeated in the primaries - they were defeated. Nuff' said.

Is that ad a "negative" ad?

It was intended to be. However, as with all political ads, its effectiveness is "eye of the beholder" stuff.

Can you please show us what you consider to be a negative ad from the Cointon campaign?

Is that ad a "negative" ad?

It was intended to be. However, as with all political ads, its effectiveness is "eye of the beholder" stuff.

Can you please show us what you consider to be a negative ad from the Cointon campaign?

I could not, as I don't watch much television so I haven't caught any myself yet. I'm sure youtube has some fine examples by now, though.

I could not, as I don't watch much television so I haven't caught any myself yet. I'm sure youtube has some fine examples by now, though.

I watch television, but never live. I DVR everything and skip past all the commercials. I can't tell you of one commercial out there today.

- that Hillary has spent millions of dollars on negative ads, and has remained in hiding as much as possible, whereas Trump has hardly spent a dime, talks to anyone and everyone and is on TV/radio/internet 24/7...
Hitlery looks like an idiot outspending Trump 40:1 and having zero to show for it....

America hates hitlery..

your future president, little sock troll, got two million votes more than trump in the primaries.

your future president, little sock troll, is still ahead in the polls because dumb donald didn't get a convention bump because he was too incompetent to run a convention.

the donald is maxed out in support... because everyone knows the reality TV host already and if they aren't voting for him yet, they aren't voting for him.

go to school, little sock boy. learn.

then maybe you won't spend entire days trolling the internet with your idiocy.

America hates hitlery..

your future president, little sock troll, got two million votes more than trump in the primaries.

your future president, little sock troll, is still ahead in the polls because dumb donald didn't get a convention bump because he was too incompetent to run a convention.

the donald is maxed out in support... because everyone knows the reality TV host already and if they aren't voting for him yet, they aren't voting for him.

So, you think the primaries are again in November? Huh.....

And now........the rest of the story.........

Who did best in the primaries?

Mr. Trump got a lot of attention for drawing new voters into the GOP primaries, but his total vote tally—13.3 million votes as of Tuesday—fell well below Mrs. Clinton’s 15.6 million votes. Then again, Mr. Trump faced far more challengers, thus diluting his vote count. Democratic runner-up Bernie Sanders, meanwhile, pulled in 12 million votes.

Which party did best overall?

The Republicans, if you tally the votes fetched by the four top candidates, pulled in a total of 28.5 million primary voters, compared with 27.7 million for the two Democratic contenders.

Hillary Clinton v. Donald Trump: A Look at the Numbers

Forum List

Back