I do not like executive orders

• Banned
But I like the content of today's order on healthcare.
What do you like about it?
To be honest that will depend on how the insurance companies respond to it and what becomes available to purchase as a result. I just have a gut feeling that it will help people like me find more options than the one size fits all minimums of Obamacare that are outrageously priced

I find it hard to support ANY EO that abuses power.
This particular order relieves the abuse of the government's overreach into my healthcare.
What overreach? Can I ask how you believe insurance in general works? This EO seems to want to create 2 parallel markets. One cheaper one that includes healthy people and one that will become unfavorable to a significant segment of the population. A segment that will include a lot of grampa's.

• Banned
This particular order relieves the abuse of the government's overreach into my healthcare.
What overreach? Can I ask how you believe insurance in general works. This EO seems to want to create 2 parallel markets. One cheaper one that includes healthy people and one that will become unfavorable to a significant segment of the population. A segment that will include a lot of grandpa's.
I am not going to relitigate the merits Obamacare again.

But i will say if Obamacare flops quicker as a result of this EO, good. That bill should have never become law.

What overreach? Can I ask how you believe insurance in general works? This EO seems to want to create 2 parallel markets. One cheaper one that includes healthy people and one that will become unfavorable to a significant segment of the population. A segment that will include a lot of grampa's.
Uh, the Grandpa group is on Medicare!

What overreach? Can I ask how you believe insurance in general works. This EO seems to want to create 2 parallel markets. One cheaper one that includes healthy people and one that will become unfavorable to a significant segment of the population. A segment that will include a lot of grandpa's.
I am not going to relitigate the merits Obamacare again.

But i will say if Obamacare flops quicker as a result of this EO, good. That bill should have never become law.
Even if that's true,calling for health insurance to fail is cynical to say the least, considering the bottom line of that equation is human lives. And I don't ask you to re-litigate ACA, I'm asking you to make your point as to how this EO makes it better. A valid question since you started this OP because you like it. I gave you the basic problem. It is an EO designed to create 2 different markets, one cheap one and one expensive one for the age group you belong too. So make your case please?

Pffffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, sure it does. Shittiest, most expensive, most inefficient health"care" system on the planet among advanced post industrial nations; all for the benefit of concentrated and subsidized corporate wealth and power.

But I like the content of today's order on healthcare.

I do not like EO's he said
I do not like them on a bus
I do not like them on a truss
I do not like them written in red
I do not like them on a bed

I do not like EO's at all
But I hate Obamacare most of all.

You have Medicare. If you’re already enrolled in Medicare, you’re considered covered under the ACA, and you don’t have to do anything. In fact, it’s illegal for someone who knows you have Medicare to try to sell you a plan through a health care marketplace.

The Affordable Care Act enhances your existing Medicare coverage in a couple of important ways:

If you fall into the prescription drug “donut hole,” there are new discountsto help you save money until the hole closes completely in 2020
Obamacare and Seniors

You have Medicare. If you’re already enrolled in Medicare, you’re considered covered under the ACA, and you don’t have to do anything. In fact, it’s illegal for someone who knows you have Medicare to try to sell you a plan through a health care marketplace.

The Affordable Care Act enhances your existing Medicare coverage in a couple of important ways:

If you fall into the prescription drug “donut hole,” there are new discountsto help you save money until the hole closes completely in 2020
Obamacare and Seniors
Gee, it's almost like more people would be less preyed upon by our corporate for profit health"care" system.

The measure of an executive order is what it actually does, not what the President claims it will do.

Since the executive order itself has not been published, it is impossible to judge whether it is "good" or not.

Forum List

Back