I Do Understand Gen Z And Their Plight.

I understand it.

Between social media, their parents trying to protect them from everything, companies doing everything they can to appeal to young people, politicians trying to attract young voters by telling them everything they want to hear, lack of Christian upbringing, a errosion of the nuclear family and too many excessive modern conveniences like having a damn app for everything has done this to them. But mainly it's social media as it concentrated all of those things directly into their eyeballs on a near constant basis. And it's all endorsed and pushed by people like the world economic forum as they try to wear down the fabric of America.

All of those things have essentially turned an entire generation into soft, weak willed, ambitionless, uneducated, irresponsible, lazy, selfish, socially retarded pussy ass bitches.

They have been fed a lie they are all super talented, mega smart, important people that are all brave, and deserve everything they want just for showing up.

Basically, they were engineered to be useless as tits on a boar.
Most everyone doesn't start out being the president of a company right out of college. These morons think they should be privileged from day one.

... which were a piece of cake.

I feel for the zoomer, but they will make their way.
I don't feel for her at all. She is a stupid ass bitch who thinks life should be handed to her on a silver platter. She should be dumped out on the streets of LA, NY, or wherever to go fend for herself. If nothing else she could turn tricks for a living.

Record debt spending & inflation has all but totally exterminated the "American Dream", & Gen Z is reacting to that debt spending & inflation the only way they can.

They have been dumbed down by an inferior education system and lib culture

I'm not a "build the wall" kind of guy, but other than that, even a blind pig finds an acorn, once in a while.
I see Progs the type that will see a mass nuclear conflagration and then say afterward that a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while. There are other acorns.

I see Progs the type that will see a mass nuclear conflagration and then say afterward that a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while. There are other acorns.
You see mass nuclear conflagration? Paranoid much or just young?

If you want wealth you need:

1) a strong extended family

2) achievement in a stem field

3) connections

At least two out of three.
How about a strong work ethic. How about the willingness to do shit jobs that will advance your position, even though they suck.

You ignore an awful lot.

You are a fool. This stupid ass bitch doesn't want to work at all. If you have a choice and you have to pay rent and eat food, do you:

A. work and make $200 per month less than your expenses

or

B. quit your job and make $2000 per month less than your expenses
Hey, when I'm unemployed, I'll do anything to make a buck. I make $100K a year but if I'm unemployed, I'll go clean black mold for $10 hr. Anythings better than not working at all. And then you just keep looking for a better job, which are out there.

Yea, this girls a dumb bitch.

How about a strong work ethic. How about the willingness to do shit jobs that will advance your position, even though they suck.

You ignore an awful lot.
After an HeirHead Meets His Guillotine, There Will Only Be Air Where His Head Used to Be

How about telling the Preppies that? Elevating such spoiled sheltered snobs is what caused her misery. I hope her generation wakes up and forces the smirking jerks to do everything their Daddies tell only the rest of us to do. May Gen Z be known as the "Pitchfork Generation."

After an HeirHead Meets His Guillotine, There Will Only Be Air Where His Head Used to Be

How about telling the Preppies that? Elevating such spoiled sheltered snobs is what caused her misery. I hope her generation wakes up and forces the smirking jerks to do everything their Daddies tell only the rest of us to do. May Gen Z be known as the "Pitchfork Generation."
And the inferiority complex goes on...

Forum List

Back