I don;t want to sound ungrateful but why the fuck would someone give

me a $5,00 gift card to Dunkins Donuts for Christmas?

High as Dunkin Donuts is you would think the gift would be atleast $10. They say it's the thought that counts but she didn't THINK

LOL. A bagel is $2.50 with cream cheese so that kills the whole card

I believe the best gift to give you every Christmas is a $5.00 off at a Filipino Message Parlor that give you a happy ending.

What you should have done is tell her you forgot her gift, and went outside and came back in and hand her a the same gift card and tell here two minds think alike...

Will the Filipino girls massage my face with their feet?

High as Dunkin Donuts is you would think the gift would be atleast $10. They say it's the thought that counts but she didn't THINK

I believe the best gift to give you every Christmas is a $5.00 off at a Filipino Message Parlor that give you a happy ending.

What you should have done is tell her you forgot her gift, and went outside and came back in and hand her a the same gift card and tell here two minds think alike...

Cost extra...

I almost puked when I read your response because feet make me sick, but each their own!

Cost extra...

I almost puked when I read your response because feet make me sick, but each their own!

Only ugly and dirty feet should make you sick

Actually Korean use their elbows to massage your face.

I prefer toes

What did you give them?

What did you give them?

Nothing. I only bought a gift for my mom

Mmmmmmm, a Dunkin Donuts bagel.

Not from NY, are you?

Mmmmmmm, a Dunkin Donuts bagel.

Not from NY, are you?

Why??

I prefer toes

That would be Brazilian massage.

I prefer toes

Where can I get one of those?

I prefer toes

In Newark or New Jersey area....... All massage therapist are male......

I prefer toes

Why would I want something like that you stupid mutherfucker?

I prefer toes

Look shit head... I am just answering your question what kind of massage you want......... If you don't like then just shove your sore thumb up your ass.

I prefer toes

Look shit head... I am just answering your question what kind of massage you want......... If you don't like then just shove your sore thumb up your ass.

You trying to give me the gay test

No I'm not giving you a gay test. What made you think of that? If I refer you to a gay massage then I will say go to Greek massage.

I get what you are saying here. Maybe $5.00 is all that the person was able to get you. Unless they are one of them people who is financially comfortable but will not part with their money for any reason.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Not to brag, but I was given a $30.00 gift card to IHOP which I guess makes sense because the last time that I was there, the stuff on their menu was rather pricey.

No I'm not giving you a gay test. What made you think of that? If I refer you to a gay massage then I will say go to Greek massage.

Once again, the Spirit of Christmas prevails upon another USMB thread.

Someone would give you a $5 gift card because you are worthy of a gift, but not worthy of a very good gift

Forum List

Back