I don;t want to sound ungrateful but why the fuck would someone give

me a $5,00 gift card to Dunkins Donuts for Christmas?

High as Dunkin Donuts is you would think the gift would be atleast $10. They say it's the thought that counts but she didn't THINK

LOL. A bagel is $2.50 with cream cheese so that kills the whole card
You should go track down Syrenn. She used to whine about all her Christmas gifts too.

High as Dunkin Donuts is you would think the gift would be atleast $10. They say it's the thought that counts but she didn't THINK

You should go track down Syrenn. She used to whine about all her Christmas gifts too.

You have to THINK when giving someone a gift

Didn't your mother teach you to be gracious when someone gives you a gift you rude fuck

is there anything you don't whine about?

you're lucky they gave you anything, twit.

You're right. They should have given you a negative number on the card, since you're gonna whine anyway. Might as well make some money out of the deal.

If a bagel is $2.50, they should have given you $2.49.

Pogo log out

Whether you intended to sound ungrateful or not, you ARE ungrateful. Someone GAVE you a gift, you whiny, ungrateful jerk. Not enough money on it? Pull out your own wallet and pay for something.

How much money does this woman have? Does she donate to charities instead of piling cash on a Dunkin Donuts cards for a fat guy? Does she have kids that she put first over some drama-queen weirdo?

You should spend the time before New Years reading your own posts. If you don't see yourself as a whining, drama-filled, underachieving, loser, you have no grasp of the meaning of the words.

What did you give them?

Nothing. I only bought a gift for my mom

You worthless slimeball!!! Your cousin gave you a gift card and you gave her NOTHING? And you have the audacity to whine about how much she spent?? At least she spent SOMETHING.

You really are a worthless waste of skin.

Really? She should have THOUGHT about it and given you more, when you didn't give her a damned thing? You are a selfish, whining, immature, jackass.

Yeah. Maybe people will think twice about wasting their money on you next year.

You can always ask the giver. He/she might know.

Didn't your mother teach you to be gracious when someone gives you a gift you rude fuck

That's right. Say thank you and then throw it in the trash when they aren't looking anymore.

That's what they will be doing to your gift later too.

Personally I think everybody should give their friends $100 each and their friends should give them $100 each. That way you know you love each other but no money is wasted on worthless crap.

I try to give all of my loved ones money. That prevents me from buying worthless junk that will end up in the trash and it encourages them to outdo me by giving me more money than I gave them. Sometimes I can make a profit by using this strategy if I give the money to a really generous person. They'll try to outdo me the following year.

That's right. Say thank you and then throw it in the trash when they aren't looking anymore.

That's what they will be doing to your gift later too.

Personally I think everybody should give their friends $100 each and their friends should give them $100 each. That way you know you love each other but no money is wasted on worthless crap.

I try to give all of my loved ones money. That prevents me from buying worthless junk that will end up in the trash and it encourages them to outdo me by giving me more money than I gave them. Sometimes I can make a profit by using this strategy if I give the money to a really generous person. They'll try to outdo me the following year.

Really? She should have THOUGHT about it and given you more, when you didn't give her a damned thing? You are a selfish, whining, immature, jackass.

My cousin has not given me a gift in 2 years so I was not thinking about her but I will next year

You're right. They should have given you a negative number on the card, since you're gonna whine anyway. Might as well make some money out of the deal.

Pogo log out

Whether you intended to sound ungrateful or not, you ARE ungrateful. Someone GAVE you a gift, you whiny, ungrateful jerk. Not enough money on it? Pull out your own wallet and pay for something.

How much money does this woman have? Does she donate to charities instead of piling cash on a Dunkin Donuts cards for a fat guy? Does she have kids that she put first over some drama-queen weirdo?

You should spend the time before New Years reading your own posts. If you don't see yourself as a whining, drama-filled, underachieving, loser, you have no grasp of the meaning of the words.

I hope you cancel your internet service on 12/31

My cousin has not given me a gift in 2 years so I was not thinking about her but I will next year

And you gave her nothing, and were expecting the same from her. But instead you got $5. Sounds like you are $5 ahead. Stop whining.

Pogo log out

I hope you cancel your internet service on 12/31

Keep hoping. I will be here to point out your ridiculous behavior next year too.

In all seriousness though, Dunkin Donuts' bagels are pretty damn yummy. An everything bagel with whipped cream cheese. *Drool*

They just high as hell. One bagel with cream cheese should not be close to $3.00
They're not expensive up here in the Purple &Blue states. Your state will turn Purple soon enough then blue.

Kinda knew that from his avatar.... :eusa_shifty:

Maybe it is their way of saying go on a diet?

Maybe it is their way of saying go on a diet?

I will be, an inflation diet

Forum List

Back