I dont care how many women Cruz has sex with

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
MY problem with Cruz is he is a bible thumper who says only people who vote for him are real christians. Trump and Bill Clinton dont tell me how to live my life.

Good point. Since Slick Willie is not running, The Donald is the only choice.

Good point. Since Slick Willie is not running, The Donald is the only choice.
Well said. Cruz tells us to be "real " christians which we all assume he means to bang women other than your wife.

MY problem with Cruz is he is a bible thumper who says only people who vote for him are real christians. Trump and Bill Clinton dont tell me how to live my life.
I have not heard him say that. Got a youtube link? Surely a statement like that would make it to youtube.

I have not heard him say that. Got a youtube link? Surely a statement like that would make it to youtube.
“No Christian, no real Christian — I don’t mean a judgmental Christian, I mean somebody who is living their faith — no real Christian says, ‘I want that guy, that guy is for me,’” he said during a broadcast of his radio show. "Nobody. Nobody.”

im using the same media standard they use against trump. cruz hasnt disavowed beck, so cruz agrees with beck

by the way, cruz also wants all gays exterminated, using the same media standard.

“No Christian, no real Christian — I don’t mean a judgmental Christian, I mean somebody who is living their faith — no real Christian says, ‘I want that guy, that guy is for me,’” he said during a broadcast of his radio show. "Nobody. Nobody.”

im using the same media standard they use against trump. cruz hasnt disavowed beck, so cruz agrees with beck
You answer to my question is a picture of Cruz's kids with Tramp's wife, and that Cruz has not disavowed Beck. Okay.....................

My guess is Hillary has more experience with vaginas than Bernie.

You answer to my question is a picture of Cruz's kids with Tramp's wife, and that Cruz has not disavowed Beck. Okay.....................

cruz's kids look so happy in that pic, no doubt they see mrs trump as someone they want to grow up to be.

Well, as far as religious belief there is the 1st Amendment and intolerance from the left is nothing more than hate speech but eh, who's preverentially PC after-all... :lol:

download (22).jpg

Last edited:

I call bull shit to that. When did Cruz say only "real Christians" should vote for him?

When the left can acknowledge Willy Clinton's affairs and for that matter Hillary Clinton's they have a valid argument...until then stfu

When the left can acknowledge Willy Clinton's affairs and for that matter Hillary Clinton's they have a valid argument...until then stfu
Where's the evidence of Hillary having an affair?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back