'I don't even know what that is': Dianne Feinstein, 89, said to staffers when they briefed her on the bill to continue funding the government

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
  • Feinstein, 89, has served as a Democratic senator from California for 30 years, and has voted on dozens of continuing resolutions (CR) to fund the government
  • According to a private conversation overheard by Insider, Feinstein struggled to get her bearings on the walk to the Senate floor to vote
  • 'This is a vote on the continuing resolution. Do you have any questions about it?' a male staffer asked the senator, before she snapped at him
  • Democrats on Capitol Hill have in recent years expressed concern over the Senate's oldest member and her mental fitness to serve
  • 'I don't even know what that is': Feinstein said about funding bill

Whoa, I'm seeing a pattern here....You got Tater, Swinestein, and the stuttering mess running for senate in PA.

Its almost like the dems wants empty vessels in office to sign off on whatever is put in front of them by the leftist ivy league elites..

If those in government were mentally fit, would the nation and world be in such a precarious situation as it is?

No.

Unfortunately, she fits in well where she it at.

Almost all Democrats want Feinstein to retire, but it's not possible to force her.

However, she's still smarter than most Republicans, and definitely smarter than the two on this thread.

Almost all Democrats want Feinstein to retire, but it's not possible to force her.

However, she's still smarter than most Republicans, and definitely smarter than the two on this thread.
Democrats don't retire

1664577308871.png

And they never die.

You seem right much the empty vessel.....Running for Congress? :laughing0301:

She's gone from dumber-than-fuck to "if drool had a face".

Probably the most corrupt politician ever to slither the halls of congress.... and that's saying something.

• Feinstein, 89, has served as a Democratic senator from California for 30 years, and has voted on dozens of continuing resolutions (CR) to fund the government
  • According to a private conversation overheard by Insider, Feinstein struggled to get her bearings on the walk to the Senate floor to vote
  • 'This is a vote on the continuing resolution. Do you have any questions about it?' a male staffer asked the senator, before she snapped at him
  • Democrats on Capitol Hill have in recent years expressed concern over the Senate's oldest member and her mental fitness to serve
  • 'I don't even know what that is': Feinstein said about funding bill

Whoa, I'm seeing a pattern here....You got Tater, Swinestein, and the stuttering mess running for senate in PA.

Its almost like the dems wants empty vessels in office to sign off on whatever is put in front of them by the leftist ivy league elites..
Whelp....yep, she needs to go. Pat Leahy had the good sense to retire. I remember Republican Orrin Hatch of UT taking an "imaginary" pair of glasses off his face during a hearing and remembering...oh Jesus....
There are more "empty" Republican vessels than Democrat....

Sorry! :)

Forum List

Back