🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't think any of the traditional methods for polling people on potus are relevant this go around

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
I saw an obscure poll this morning that showed a poll in which Trump was barely ahead of Hillary also had a side poll. Why are you voting for Trump? 55% of the respondents said to avoid Hillary. While only 35% (I think) responded to avoid Trump.
I just caught a fleeting glimpse of the polls on the customers TV so I didn't get to see its source.
Point being that with both candidates being disliked and the anti establishment wave going on I don't think any of the traditional metrics apply to this election.

I think you are right for two reasons: one, both candidates are the most disliked ever to head their party in an election; and two, the progressive revolution is happening in both parties.

If the polling is still done by calling land lines and not all numbers, it's off, skewed towards older people, who vote for the GOP.

My POTS to now VOIP line gets called for surveys and polling. My cell phone has never been called, not even once.

If the polling is still done by calling land lines and not all numbers, it's off, skewed towards older people, who vote for the GOP.

My POTS to now VOIP line gets called for surveys and polling. My cell phone has never been called, not even once.
That has been the problem with some of the polling, which has included online surveys.

Yeah, it is tilted to the far right.

Forum List

Back