I feel lonely and miserable.

They did. They have something for everyone though.
Will definitely look there. I would prefer not to meet people offline -- my parents are in their late 70s and thus are in danger of covid. I would never subject them to such risk.

Hey!!!

I've got the answer to all your "pal" problems. I've just started a "Best Friend Forever" business, just for you.

The telephone number is, 1-800-we'respecialpals.

The cost is just a measley ten bucks per minute. And we'll be besties for as long as your ten dollar bills hold up. Talk to ya soon!!

Just kidding...

I was in sales all my life, but as a youngster I was very shy. But now I talk to people wherever I go: grocery store, parking lots, any place. And most people are so incredibly friendly that tbey'll gladly have a fun conversation with you. It's amazing how friendly and helpful people can be.

And all it takes to get started is one small step, by you. Just smile, and say, "Hello, how do you like this...."

I was in sales all my life, but as a youngster I was very shy. But now I talk to people wherever I go: grocery store, parking lots, any place. And most people are so incredibly friendly that tbey'll gladly have a fun conversation with you. It's amazing how friendly and helpful people can be.
Since early 2020, I left my house and backyard only a few times. Me and my parents also disinfect food packages delivered to our house.

Forum List

Back